• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
So for those of you who have talked to me about my wetting in the past or have looked at my profile [I have yet to change it] I was partialy incon. Meaning that I wore diapers almost 24/7, had day accidents, and wet the bed. Well I'm very happy to say that my day wetting has completely stopped!! And I think my bed wetting is slowing down/stopping. It's only a few nights a week now!! So yeah. I haven't talked to many people here lately and just thought I would give and update and share my joy!!

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
"high fives" Nice one. Hopefully it's only a matter of time intil you can enjoy diapers as a side thing instead of needing them.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Well I guess there goes the diaper cake I was gonna get you.

Congrats anyway. =)

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
*hugs and gives soft pat on the butt* Nice job, friend. I'm glad to hear things're going better ^__^

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Good for you. Hope it continues. Also :hug:

You can never have enough snuggles!

C

clevermoose02

Glad everything is going great :) if only it would work for me, luckily im just a bedwetter, although i pooped in my diaper during the night once (like last year tho) anyway, hope it can stop completely for you :D

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Commercial said:
Pull-Ups! I'm a big kid-- *pfxlpxzz* -- AW CRAP!
Congratulations!

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
So for those of you who have talked to me about my wetting in the past or have looked at my profile [I have yet to change it] I was partialy incon. Meaning that I wore diapers almost 24/7, had day accidents, and wet the bed. Well I'm very happy to say that my day wetting has completely stopped!! And I think my bed wetting is slowing down/stopping. It's only a few nights a week now!! So yeah. I haven't talked to many people here lately and just thought I would give and update and share my joy!!
Wow, good job! ;) It sounds like it's only a matter of time for total control for you....I wish I could say the same. :rolleyes: Any tips you learned?

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for all the support guys!! Greatly appreciated!!

BabyKat: The only tips I really know to tell are to go to the bathroom any chance you can [for day wetters] and to go to the bathroom and limit liquids before bed.

Oh and a while back I did some... Idk re-potty trainig I guess you would call it. I went to the bathroom every hour and after a while got in the hang of it

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for all the support guys!! Greatly appreciated!!

BabyKat: The only tips I really know to tell are to go to the bathroom any chance you can [for day wetters] and to go to the bathroom and limit liquids before bed.

Oh and a while back I did some... Idk re-potty trainig I guess you would call it. I went to the bathroom every hour and after a while got in the hang of it
I see. The washroom break and limiting liquids before bed is usually a good help for me myself at night, since when I have a "full" accident, it always seems to be in the first 4-5 hours of sleep. (go figure? :confused: :rolleyes:)

Otherwise, it's random dribbles, since I usually don't end up completely wetting when I do.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I see. The washroom break and limiting liquids before bed is usually a good help for me myself at night, since when I have a "full" accident, it always seems to be in the first 4-5 hours of sleep. (go figure? :confused: :rolleyes:)

Otherwise, it's random dribbles, since I usually don't end up completely wetting when I do.
What has your doctor recommended?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congrats Lizzie. I was thinking the same thing as Maverick, that you are reaching that age where you are starting to out grow it. Your bladder may be getting bigger, stronger, or both. Anyway, I'm glad you're happy.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
What has your doctor recommended?
He basically gave me pills and sent me on my merry way :sad:... He didn't really tell me anything but to take them once a day and that's it. I'm supposed to go back in January to give him an update on the results.

I never really noticed though...until a few nights ago, that the pills had helped....Basically I forgot a dose, and 5 hours later than I usually take it, I was back to the almost constant dribbling. Until then I hadn't noticed how much it had done for me, because I only focused on the bad. I think basically it has decreased my day and night-time dribbling a lot, but replaced it with much more "full" bedwetting (I don't know what else to call it to differentiate because before I mostly had constant dribbles before, although it was never a full void). From my understanding it relaxed the muscles so it doesn't spasm wrong, but when my bladder does fill completely I still wet. Before it wasn't really filling, and I still have weak muscles...I dunno - I read the website to see what it did :eek: and this is mostly my educated guess. Either way, I'll take occasional dribbling and complete bedwetting over constant dribbling any day. :eek: :smile1:

If I am correct in that assumption - then whatever caused this was just combining with my OAB. Maybe I always had the "spasm" , "dribble" issue, but had strong enough muscles before that it didn't matter? Or maybe I'm way out in left field.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
He basically gave me pills and sent me on my merry way :sad:... He didn't really tell me anything but to take them once a day and that's it. I'm supposed to go back in January to give him an update on the results.

I never really noticed though...until a few nights ago, that the pills had helped....Basically I forgot a dose, and 5 hours later than I usually take it, I was back to the almost constant dribbling. Until then I hadn't noticed how much it had done for me, because I only focused on the bad. I think basically it has decreased my day and night-time dribbling a lot, but replaced it with much more "full" bedwetting (I don't know what else to call it to differentiate because before I mostly had constant dribbles before, although it was never a full void). From my understanding it relaxed the muscles so it doesn't spasm wrong, but when my bladder does fill completely I still wet. Before it wasn't really filling, and I still have weak muscles...I dunno - I read the website to see what it did :eek: and this is mostly my educated guess. Either way, I'll take occasional dribbling and complete bedwetting over constant dribbling any day. :eek: :smile1:

If I am correct in that assumption - then whatever caused this was just combining with my OAB. Maybe I always had the "spasm" , "dribble" issue, but had strong enough muscles before that it didn't matter? Or maybe I'm way out in left field.
Well that's good. Just make sure not to miss a dose. I set the alarm on my phone so I don't forget my meds

Status
Not open for further replies.