• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Update!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wrote a while ago about how accepting my girl was of my dl'ism, and well, I'm /happy to report that as of two weeks ago... IM ENGAGED!!! I just felt like shouting it out! :) So don't anyone think this fetish will necessarily keep you from finding the person of your dreams! :)

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey congratulations man, I'm glad to hear it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
IM ENGAGED!!! I just felt like shouting it out!
Next time could you shout a little quieter, my ears are ringing.

Congradulations. That must be some fealing to be taking the plunge. I hope the wedding works out, wouldn't want one of those horrible TV disasters.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Congrates man! :)

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Congatulations, happy to hear it. Just don't get married next to a pool - YouTube - Best Man Fail
That is hillarious! Yeah, no water, please!

Role
Incontinent
Well congratulations bud. I'm glad you found someone to share the rest of your life with that also can share in your fetish. That's rare indeed. I wish that my wife was more accepting of this back when I was only a diaper lover. Now it doesn't really matter since I'm incontinent and have to wear.

But it's nice that you can openly share your desires with your girlfriend/fiance', and soon to be wife. I wish you many years of happiness.

YoungNastyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congratulations dude!!!

ADISC bachelor party anyone?

I'll bring the music, Pojo will bring the milk, and all we'll need is a location for the party, a bounce house, and someone to offer to pay for all the diapers for the perfect party :D

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I think *b/dlism is starting to lose some of its stigma. We'll see what the future brings, though.

And congratulations again. :)

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I think *b/dlism is starting to lose some of its stigma. We'll see what the future brings, though.

And congratulations again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.