Bug Report Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since the last thread is locked I'll just create a new one for the update. Researching more into my problem I have discovered that when I mark all threads in a sub-forum (such as Diaper Talk) as read it marks all of the other sub-forums in the Discussions part of the forum as read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
On the site? In Tapatalk? Are you using any special theme?

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Both. No special theme.

Programmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Having the same issue, def seems to happen with tapatalk. Hadn't checked the forums in a little while, marked the AB forum as read and when I checked the site later everything in the other discussion forums after about that time was marked read. Can't test the site itself at the moment but will try when I get a chance.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Definitely test it on the site and let me know. It is still occurring for me and it doesn't matter if I am on Tapatalk or the actual site. For now I've just refrained myself not to mark anything as read and just open and close threads I'm not interested in reading. If I get all the threads I want to read read, every once in a while I will test it out to see if the problem has been resolved.

Programmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Totally forgot about this issue till about yesterday or the day before when it happened again with Tapatalk. Can't reproduce it with the site itself though (using Blackstealth theme at least, if it's relevant). No idea if it's the app side of Tapatalk or if it's the forum plugin, not sure if it's possible to test which.

Status
Not open for further replies.