Update on that MAGA hat wearing teenager in DC.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The same show documented cruelty within a juvenile detention centre called Don Dale in the NT, deliberately displaying graphic photos of a kid with his head in a hood. With no further information as to the circumstances of the kid bound into a chair with the hood on, that photo was provocative in the extreme. It later turned out (boom tish) that the kid was being restrained in a chair with a spit hood on, because he had a history of spitting at the guards, and was being quite violent to the guards and his fellow inmates. It was standard practice to use a spit hood in that case, as transmission of diseases is a real risk. But no context was given by the media. That kid was in detention for a reason - he and his gang mates decided to roam the streets, and knocked down an innocent elderly guy to steal some money. That kid later got money off the government, press coverage, was held up as a model kid by the Left, but later went on to reoffend...
No one restrains a kid just because they want to. It is always because the kid is violent and has hurt other kids and even the staff. But people jump to assume it's abuse and that the teachers or the other adults were just being cruel. Same goes for when a kid gets locked in their bedroom, it's always because the kid is violent and poses harm to their siblings and to their parents. And don't forget that some resort to a cage or being tied up because the kid is violent and the parents didn't know what else to do.

I think I know who you are talking about, that kid had behavior and had a history of violent behavior and the kid was taken from his mother and put in juvenile hall. The kid got painted as a victim. He did have problems and ADHD if I remember correctly. I suspected ODD in the child.

Because kids are so innocent, people are going to assume the kid is just innocent.

Bass

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
No one restrains a kid just because they want to. It is always because the kid is violent and has hurt other kids and even the staff. But people jump to assume it's abuse and that the teachers or the other adults were just being cruel. Same goes for when a kid gets locked in their bedroom, it's always because the kid is violent and poses harm to their siblings and to their parents. And don't forget that some resort to a cage or being tied up because the kid is violent and the parents didn't know what else to do.

I think I know who you are talking about, that kid had behavior and had a history of violent behavior and the kid was taken from his mother and put in juvenile hall. The kid got painted as a victim. He did have problems and ADHD if I remember correctly. I suspected ODD in the child.

Because kids are so innocent, people are going to assume the kid is just innocent.
Until the kid is wearing a red hat. Then every keyboard warrior celeb has to call for the kid to be doxed, the kid to be found, or offer anybody who physically harms the kid sexual favors.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Another thing I have come to realize with this whole situation was apparent protests about the Speech (or whatever) that Native American Nathan Phillip's was doing at a college, and then because some group had to interrupt that; said group is apparently "Hitler Youth" and I guess that is where the "MAGA Hat Wearing Teenager" got mixed up by mistake by some teacher.

Too many extremes; in this situation it is either you have to be something besides white (such as the Native American speaker at the college) or a White Supremacist?

It's like nobody ever stops to think there is a middle in all this, it doesn't always have to be Far Right or Far Left.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Another thing I have come to realize with this whole situation was apparent protests about the Speech (or whatever) that Native American Nathan Phillip's was doing at a college, and then because some group had to interrupt that; said group is apparently "Hitler Youth" and I guess that is where the "MAGA Hat Wearing Teenager" got mixed up by mistake by some teacher.

Too many extremes; in this situation it is either you have to be something besides white (such as the Native American speaker at the college) or a White Supremacist?

It's like nobody ever stops to think there is a middle in all this, it doesn't always have to be Far Right or Far Left.
I think I went into this somewhere else, or least hinted it.

First off I did not research on the effects obama had but some say he acted in a way to increase the political divide because he started to turn "do things my way!"

Now trump entered and only took it further. According to twitter and some other people, if you are anti-trump, you are a "blind lib" screaming at the sky because he won. On the other side people can't understand supporting a literal racist/misogynist.

Trump is doing a VERY GOOD JOB at increasing the polarization because there is no F*** way the group of people are going to fall for his lies that dislike him. They are going to call out for what it is, propaganda, while other people blind follow because of that R. Trump has a good amount of blame for the polar divide because he is causing it from what he says and tweets.

Then consider some support him in pure spite of "triggering liberals" because "free speech" is being walked on from trying to "force" people to respect transgender rights.

Last edited:

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
FOX News is so bad that they have people resigning in embarrassment because of how they turned into a cheerleader for Trump. They are the American Pravda.
Actually CNN is the American Pravda... and I'm honestly surprised you know what Pravda was. The truth about the Obama presidency is that it had the American equivalent to entire First and Second Estates on its side: the politicians, the celebrity class, the intelligentsia. Nobody could levy criticism on him lest they be called a racist. If ever there was a joke involving him, the target would be his opposition.

Wow, sort of like how gays have been treated by Evangelicals? I'm shocked, shocked to hear that people don't like being treated badly based on how they live their lives! I wish conservatives had this epiphany about 100 years ago.

American conservatives have been downright jerks to immigrants, gays and anyone who didn't share their view of the world.
Now look at white people, men, and pretty much everyone who isn't on the Left's "Oppressed Peoples" list. Oh, I'm sorry. That's racist apparently. I don't give a $#!7 if someone is gay or something, as long as what you do doesn't harm me or my people, we're cool.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The whole "your either a Privileged, Straight, White Male; or you are oppressed" is why this whole Spectacle with the MAGA Hat Wearing Teenager took place; I believe there are a lot of people in the middle; for example I may be a Straight Male, but I am also only part white and Part Puerto Rican (and idk what else, i never took one of those DNA Tests).

So technically I'm sort of stuck in the middle and I'm not playing these "Race Games" ; somehow we went from trying to be accepting of people and their many differences to now "shame on you if you are a Straight, Pure White Male" ; and admittedly I feel that is actually setting us back as a society.

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The whole "your either a Privileged, Straight, White Male; or you are oppressed" is why this whole Spectacle with the MAGA Hat Wearing Teenager took place; I believe there are a lot of people in the middle; for example I may be a Straight Male, but I am also only part white and Part Puerto Rican (and idk what else, i never took one of those DNA Tests).

So technically I'm sort of stuck in the middle and I'm not playing these "Race Games" ; somehow we went from trying to be accepting of people and their many differences to now "shame on you if you are a Straight, Pure White Male" ; and admittedly I feel that is actually setting us back as a society.
No one can help to whom they are born or their melanin levels, yet idiots make that the foundation of their thinking.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No one can help to whom they are born or their melanin levels, yet idiots make that the foundation of their thinking.
Apparently they think "my people have been oppressed for XX or XXX (amount of) years in the past by people that look like you; now it is your turn to suffer" ; never mind their target is probably somebody not related to the people they are mad at for.

I really sad because it seems they wanna Flip the Script on everything (and I do mean everything) ; even if they end up targeting an innocent party, they would never realise that because they will judge people as being guilty or innocent due to skin color or some other characteristic and dont realise that they have now became the Racists/Bigots they are so outspoken against; and sadly enough it translates to that red MAGA Hat as well, even though it is not an admission of guilt to wear it; they will act like it is.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role

I am really tried of hearing this excuse to support trump. You can disagree with people pushing too far with SJW things without supporting a brainless fool with a R next to his name using a BS meme on a foundation of lies to get votes.

Bass

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am really tried of hearing this excuse to support trump. You can disagree with people pushing too far with SJW things without supporting a brainless fool with a R next to his name using a BS meme on a foundation of lies to get votes.
i’m over all the racism stuff. I haven’t exactly seen it in real life, where somebody is discriminated against for those traits, to be honest... I work with men and women from other countries and of all sorts of ethnicities and everybody gets along. i think everybody is great until they give me a reason to think otherwise.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
i’m over all the racism stuff. I haven’t exactly seen it in real life, where somebody is discriminated against for those traits, to be honest... I work with men and women from other countries and of all sorts of ethnicities and everybody gets along. i think everybody is great until they give me a reason to think otherwise.
hmmm one of us is misunderstanding.

The post I was quoting is repeating the idea of basically "it is dem and SJW fault for having someone like trump in office. All dems and SJW wanna do is suppress free speech and people are sick of it so trump is the symbol of revolt on that." (this is usually in reference with passing laws and such to respect transgender, like you have to use "she" for FtM or get in trouble with the law. "Christian bakers", not allowed to not service gays, etc, so we put trump in office to fight that.)"

If you are white and straight you are evil, so lets elect trump to change things.

So sick of that excuse, just trying to blame the "other side" for more crap they have nothing to do with.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hmmm one of us is misunderstanding.

The post I was quoting is repeating the idea of basically "it is dem and SJW fault for having someone like trump in office. All dems and SJW wanna do is suppress free speech and people are sick of it so trump is the symbol of revolt on that." (this is usually in reference with passing laws and such to respect transgender, like you have to use "she" for FtM or get in trouble with the law. "Christian bakers", not allowed to not service gays, etc, so we put trump in office to fight that.)"

If you are white and straight you are evil, so lets elect trump to change things.

So sick of that excuse, just trying to blame the "other side" for more crap they have nothing to do with.
Well, when you have these Polar extremes on pretty much any issue it is always gonna be that way; it doesn't even matter what the issue is almost everyone is so highly Opinionated and their way is the way and if you are on the opposite side you 2 are both enemies all of a sudden.

I think a lot of progress could be made on any issue if both extremes would be willing to work with each other to solve the problems they face.

This is especially true when it comes to forming these opinions based on which political side you are on; just because somebody tends to support Republicans or Democrats, or w/e, doesn't necessarily mean they have to support everything that Candidate (or in this case President) does.

One can support who they want to support and still disagree on some things, and just because somebody wears a political symbol doesn't mean they are what everyone else wearing that same political symbol are.

I mean do people honestly believe these Trump Supporters are all clones of one another (like the Real Slim Shady music video) ?

Last edited:

WABX

If friends finds out i wear a diaper i don't care.
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I first heard about this, i was pretty much ignoring it. I am getting tried of hearing MAGA hat drama. Standing there with a smug look on your face with a MAGA hat on does not look well for you, regardless of context.

What smug look he was just smiling and was proven by the camera. They walked up to him.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
When I first heard about this, i was pretty much ignoring it. I am getting tried of hearing MAGA hat drama. Standing there with a smug look on your face with a MAGA hat on does not look well for you, regardless of context.

What smug look he was just smiling and was proven by the camera. They walked up to him.
https://www.google.com/search?q=smug+face&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiqjdbOg67gAhUPQ6wKHaRWBM0Q_AUIDigB&biw=1641&bih=797
This is the only real reason Trump won fyi.
trump won from voters seeing the future?
Or does this go with a concept I already explained why I disagreed with?

Well, when you have these Polar extremes on pretty much any issue it is always gonna be that way; it doesn't even matter what the issue is almost everyone is so highly Opinionated and their way is the way and if you are on the opposite side you 2 are both enemies all of a sudden.

I think a lot of progress could be made on any issue if both extremes would be willing to work with each other to solve the problems they face.

This is especially true when it comes to forming these opinions based on which political side you are on; just because somebody tends to support Republicans or Democrats, or w/e, doesn't necessarily mean they have to support everything that Candidate (or in this case President) does.

One can support who they want to support and still disagree on some things, and just because somebody wears a political symbol doesn't mean they are what everyone else wearing that same political symbol are.

I mean do people honestly believe these Trump Supporters are all clones of one another (like the Real Slim Shady music video) ?
And guess what? A LOT of Republican politicians fear monger their voters and become blind, like the global warming stuff. (so their campaign donors can get favors) So when you have people thinking a group of people is against them, what you think is going to happen? Some of them truly believe main stream schooling is "liberal brainwashing"

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
And Dems don't, Princess?
maybe, but nothing like trump, hard to see it atm with trump's BS flooding things in seeing if any left overdoes it with fear mongering.

I do not think any active politician is in movements of OMG look at that MAGA hat supporter and their hate crimes. But I have not researched the matter.

Last edited:

ZetaSonic

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
maybe, but nothing like trump, hard to see it atm with trump's BS flooding things in seeing if any left overdoes it with fear mongering.

I do not think any active politician is in movements of OMG look at that MAGA hat supporter and their hate crimes. But I have not researched the matter.
Guess you haven't seen much of the "Believe Women" movement.