Update on my situation with getting my first diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalGeometry

Rock & Stone!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ok so I think I can do this. I've been told that since this is my first opportunity I've ever had to do this, and will be the only one for a while, I should get proper ABDL diapers. I think I am set on the Littleforbig nursery pink diapers, as they are probably my favourites I've ever seen.

I know how to order without it getting logged anywhere to potentially be found later. I can also use discreet packaging options to keep it hidden from everyone else.

I will order from Amazon with prime next day delivery so I can get them as soon into my free home-alone period as possible, without risking them arriving before my parents leave. This also means that I can start off with just a sample pack of 2 to see how I like them. This is not for monetary purposes, rather for ease of disposal with 2 rather than 10, if it's not all what I thought it would be. If I do enjoy it enough, I will buy packs of 10, one at a time, with next day delivery.

For disposal I'm still not quite sure, but I may be able to use public bins while walking the dog for this, and I always walk her very late before bed, around 11-12PM, so nobody will be about.

I think I've finally got everything ironed out, but if you notice any holes in this or things I should consider regarding quality or reliability or whatever, please let me know. Though I am on an unlogged backup email I will check multiple times per day for new messages or replies.

I'm really excited for this and have made a list of things I want to do while diapered. I really think this can work. Thank you all for your help, it genuinely means the world to me that a bunch of strangers would take time out of their days to give me advice on this. Never in a million years would I have guessed that so many years after discovering ABDL, that I might be only two weeks away from having a pack of them in my hands. Words cannot express my thanks.

I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes.
Thank you!

Reactions: Neroforte, Brumas94, theancientmariner and 4 others
Just know you will always have a safe place here to confide and learn from others who walk this path with you. Hope all goes smoothly. Be safe and have fun!

• Love
Reactions: star, ianwee and TigerDL
FatalGeometry said:
I know how to order without it getting logged anywhere to potentially be found later. I can also use discreet packaging options to keep it hidden from everyone else.
Note that if you order on an account you share with your family and you archive the order, I believe they can still go and look at the archived orders, it is just not as readily visible and they might need to be looking in order to come across it.

Also I forget which ABDL brands have this problem, but it is not 100% that Amazon packages will be packed discreetly, at least here in the US. I've heard of people receiving packs of ABDL diapers with just a shipping sticker slapped on the clear plastic bag it's sold in. I'm not sure about sample 2-packs though, since they're probably shipped in opaque plastic mailers? The "ship in Amazon packaging" option, if provided, also isn't always listened to. I have ordered Goodnites cases that gave me that checkbox option and a number of times they didn't ship it in an Amazon box, just the plain cardboard box from Goodnites with a big "G" on it and the count and size. For this reason, as well as to ensure the packages aren't accidentally received and opened by my neighbors, I always ship Amazon ABDL stuff to a locker for me to pick up, a little bit out of town, and I bring big opaque shopping bags with me in case I need to hide the box in it.

That being said, don't let this derail all your plans! Your first time buying and trying diapers of any kind (and especially ABDL diapers) is very exciting!

As for when you're enjoying your diapers, if you plan on using them to the max to get the most you can out of them, since you're new to this and these diapers you might have difficulty gauging when a diaper is about to leak. My suggestion is, once the diaper becomes pretty full (the area around your crotch has gotten pretty saturated, probably 1-3 wettings), when you want to wet it again, it would be good to stand in a place where it would be easy to clean up a potential leak, say in the bathroom or even in the bathtub/shower, with a roll of paper towels within arm's reach (don't wanna have to waddle around with pee dripping out of your diaper haha).

And after you've wet 2-3+ times, I would avoid sitting down on hard to clean furniture like couches or other upholstery. Pee leaks out when the diaper is under pressure, called "press-out leaks", so even if the diaper can hold it without leaking right after you pee, sitting on it can cause liquid to leak out. If you can find a towel or mat or sometime waterproof and/or absorbant to sit on, that would be nice and reassuring, but note that using something like a towel or dirty shirt will eventually still transfer liquid to the underneath fabric if they get wet. I use washable bed mats for this, but since you want to dispose of any evidence, if this is a concern you can try getting some disposable bed mats.

These may be overly cautious, but I just wanted to give some tips based on scenarios I've encountered, and the preventative measures that would have made them better (that I now do).

And most importantly, have fun!

TigerDL said:
Note that if you order on an account you share with your family and you archive the order, I believe they can still go and look at the archived orders, it is just not as readily visible and they might need to be looking in order to come across it.

Also I forget which ABDL brands have this problem, but it is not 100% that Amazon packages will be packed discreetly, at least here in the US. I've heard of people receiving packs of ABDL diapers with just a shipping sticker slapped on the clear plastic bag it's sold in. I'm not sure about sample 2-packs though, since they're probably shipped in opaque plastic mailers? The "ship in Amazon packaging" option, if provided, also isn't always listened to. I have ordered Goodnites cases that gave me that checkbox option and a number of times they didn't ship it in an Amazon box, just the plain cardboard box from Goodnites with a big "G" on it and the count and size. For this reason, as well as to ensure the packages aren't accidentally received and opened by my neighbors, I always ship Amazon ABDL stuff to a locker for me to pick up, a little bit out of town, and I bring big opaque shopping bags with me in case I need to hide the box in it.

That being said, don't let this derail all your plans! Your first time buying and trying diapers of any kind (and especially ABDL diapers) is very exciting!

As for when you're enjoying your diapers, if you plan on using them to the max to get the most you can out of them, since you're new to this and these diapers you might have difficulty gauging when a diaper is about to leak. My suggestion is, once the diaper becomes pretty full (the area around your crotch has gotten pretty saturated, probably 1-3 wettings), when you want to wet it again, it would be good to stand in a place where it would be easy to clean up a potential leak, say in the bathroom or even in the bathtub/shower, with a roll of paper towels within arm's reach (don't wanna have to waddle around with pee dripping out of your diaper haha).

And after you've wet 2-3+ times, I would avoid sitting down on hard to clean furniture like couches or other upholstery. Pee leaks out when the diaper is under pressure, called "press-out leaks", so even if the diaper can hold it without leaking right after you pee, sitting on it can cause liquid to leak out. If you can find a towel or mat or sometime waterproof and/or absorbant to sit on, that would be nice and reassuring, but note that using something like a towel or dirty shirt will eventually still transfer liquid to the underneath fabric if they get wet. I use washable bed mats for this, but since you want to dispose of any evidence, if this is a concern you can try getting some disposable bed mats.

These may be overly cautious, but I just wanted to give some tips based on scenarios I've encountered, and the preventative measures that would have made them better (that I now do).

And most importantly, have fun!
If there is a chance they're not in discreet packaging I'm not gonna do it. So far everything I've ordered from Amazon when checking discreet has come in discreet, but if there's a problem specifically with Littleforbig shipping in the normal packing I'll go for something different.

Make sure that you have your own separate account! Otherwise everybody's going to get notifications like: thank you for your order with ...diapers. Your order with your ...diapers has been shipped. Your order with the ...diapers is about to be delivered....After you order they will also show up in your order history. I don't know if you can actually delete that. Also if you were searching for things like that, Amazon usually tracks you and will suggest you other things like that. So make sure to delete your browsing history on Amazon. Disposing them at night when you're walking the dog is perfect. Maybe put them in a non-see-through little bag so people don't see exactly what it is in the trash. You could even wrap them in newspaper...
I hope you enjoy them!!

I don't want to discourage you from ordering from Amazon if you can make that happen discreetly.

But if I were still living with my parents, I don't think I could bring myself to order on-line.

My option would be to go to a mom and pop pharmacy that sells Tena or Tranquility. They're not AB, but they are diapers and if you're just wanting to wear, you could try it out this way. You'll probably have to drive far away from your location to find a mom and pop store that carries these items, and that will remove you from the area where you live and decrease the likelihood of running into someone you know.

I live in a major metropolitan area and there are two such pharmacies, and neither of them are close to where I live. I can order anything I want off Amazon, but sometimes I still go to these stores to purchase diapers...because that's what I enjoy :)

If you want to be sure that it will be delivered in a discreet package, buy something extra and make sure that it is only 1 delivery. It can a battery or anything, as long it shows up as a single shipment. Both will be put on a box

yolandabelle said:
If you want to be sure that it will be delivered in a discreet package, buy something extra and make sure that it is only 1 delivery. It can a battery or anything, as long it shows up as a single shipment. Both will be put on a box
Thanks, that's a brilliant suggestion. I actually do need some more C size batteries, funnily enough, so I'll pop some of those in.

yolandabelle said:
Thanks, that's a brilliant suggestion. I actually do need some more C size batteries, funnily enough, so I'll pop
messydiaper said:
I don't want to discourage you from ordering from Amazon if you can make that happen discreetly.

But if I were still living with my parents, I don't think I could bring myself to order on-line.

My option would be to go to a mom and pop pharmacy that sells Tena or Tranquility. They're not AB, but they are diapers and if you're just wanting to wear, you could try it out this way. You'll probably have to drive far away from your location to find a mom and pop store that carries these items, and that will remove you from the area where you live and decrease the likelihood of running into someone you know.

I live in a major metropolitan area and there are two such pharmacies, and neither of them are close to where I live. I can order anything I want off Amazon, but sometimes I still go to these stores to purchase diapers...because that's what I enjoy :)
Ordering online will be fine for me. I have an old, mostly dead phone, which I have been using for these posts and all things related to ABDL. Nobody knows I have it. I also have a non-connected email, which has no associations with any other devices, nor any of my accounts on anything. I'll make and use this Amazon account for the orders, so it's completely separate.

I also only connect to this old phone and old email in an incognito window on a relatively unknown mobile browser which I download from the app store every time, and I factor reset the phone every night. The phone has multiple VPNs on at almost all times (can't use a VPN for ADISC, sadly).

Also, before someone asks where I hide it since I said I have no hiding spots, I store it inside an old Windows XP computer I still have from when I was younger. I can't bring myself to chuck it, but it has an easy remove panel on the side which barely fits the phone (Samsung Galaxy Y, modded to within an inch of its life). Unfortunately this space isn't big enough for 1 diaper, let alone a whole pack.

Reactions: messydiaper
FatalGeometry said:
If there is a chance they're not in discreet packaging I'm not gonna do it. So far everything I've ordered from Amazon when checking discreet has come in discreet, but if there's a problem specifically with Littleforbig shipping in the normal packing I'll go for something different.
I just did a search through adisc, it is indeed LFB that people have had problems with discreetness, sadly 😕.

Someone warned: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...ous-about-the-whole-thing.175183/post-2283288

Sample pack: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/beware-littleforbig-shipping.175231

(from the ^ sample pack thread) about UK LFB onesies in particular: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/beware-littleforbig-shipping.175231/post-2282708

More problems with onesies: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...n-again-or-at-least-get-gift-wrapping.173246/

And problems with a pack: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/amazon-didnt-box-my-delivery.172256/

(for the record, I searched "amazon plastic", so I didn't look specifically for examples of LFB. sadly it seems that is the brand people have had bad experiences with. although maybe a different search term would find results from different brands)

edit: after searching "amazon rearz package":

UK lockers: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/amazon-complaint.167548/post-2160054

Canada: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/amazon-ca-discreet-shipping.166184/

You can/should read through those threads to see how may other people also had similar experiences, and maybe which coun
try they occurred.

I've personally ordered 1 pack of Rearz, 1 pack of carousel, and 1 pack of ABU on Amazon (USA), and they were all packaged nicely in an Amazon box. Although I still ordered them to a pickup point/locker just in case. The only brand I've personally had trouble with is Goodnites, with their "plain" brown box with a giant "G" and sizing and count info on it (but nothing saying "Goodnites" or "bedwetting pants").

I wouldn't let this completely derail your plans though. 1, since you'll be home alone to receive the package, if it's not a problem of neighbors or the delivery person seeing the package (like if you live in a small town where everyone knows each other's business), then it might be fine to take the risk of non-discreet packaging. And 2, I would explore the option of picking up from an Amazon locker, if that is an option in the UK. If you're able to drive, I would suggest one that is a little bit away from your home, and possibly one open late at night so you can pick it up without many people around. I use a locker at a 24h convenience store, so I can pick it up late at night if I want (even though the packages turned out not to need that level of discretion).

yolandabelle said:
This isn't a guaranteed method though, since Amazon often splits up orders into separate packages like if they have different shipping times or they come from different warehouses. Even when I've specified I want to reduce the number of packages by combining orders, they have still sent in multiple boxes.

Last edited:
TigerDL said:
I wouldn't let this completely derail your plans though. 1, since you'll be home alone to receive the package, if it's not a problem of neighbors or the delivery person seeing the package (like if you live in a small town where everyone knows each other's business), then it might be fine to take the risk of non-discreet packaging. And 2, I would explore the option of picking up from an Amazon locker, if that is an option in the UK. If you're able to drive, I would suggest one that is a little bit away from your home, and possibly one open late at night so you can pick it up without many people around. I use a locker at a 24h convenience store, so I can pick it up late at night if I want (even though the packages turned out not to need that level of discretion).
As far as small town, that's probably the case. Not that small, but everyone in the cluster of roads in on knows each other for the most part, so that could be a problem. Or I could just bite the bullet and hope everyone keeps to themselves, which is typical in the UK but not guaranteed, especially for something like this.

I hadn't really heard of Amazon lockers much and didn't know what they were. Upon further research it sounds like what I would need, but as I cannot drive I would have to bike, and in my case this would involve a 20 minute ride (a long distance for the UK), along a major road (not illegal, but generally not a good idea with the bike I've got) to get to a VERY busy BP garage (busiest within an hour of me). If the package would 100% be in a nondescript box in the locker it isn't too bad, but still not the best idea.

There is one further away, around 30 minutes, which I can use back roads to get to but it's a very exposed spot. Will the package be in a discreet box in the locker, or will I be taking out a bag of pink ABDL diapers and having to shove them in a bag before anyone else sees?

TigerDL said:
This one mentioned gift wrapping. Is that an option I might also be able to use for ordering diapers? Are they a supported item? And might this be more reliable than discreet? I know logically they should be the same, but I think Amazon might, paradoxically, get more complains from a ruined birthday than from sensitive items being delivered without discreet packing.

TigerDL said:

This isn't a guaranteed method though, since Amazon often splits up orders into separate packages like if they have different shipping times or they come from different warehouses. Even when I've specified I want to reduce the number of packages by combining orders, they have still sent in multiple boxes.
That's why I said it needs to show up as a single shipment, not a single day. If it shows up as a single shipment, it comes from the same warehouse and will be packed in the easiest way to deliver this to the last mile delivery company. If it shows up as 2 different shipments with the same day, it will be a lottery. In continental europe it is usually inside some container (an opaque letter package or a brown box).

This will probably come together
Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 00.02.20.pngthis won'tScreenshot 2023-07-13 at 00.04.26.png

I'VE DONE IT!
I saw that they were close to selling out on Amazon so to save the worry I've ordered them now. I was told that the selling out tag is just to get you to buy things on impulse, but this isn't on impulse, and I really don't want them to sell out since I've been dreaming of these specific diapers for years, and nowhere else can ship them guaranteed within the one-and-a-bit week window.

I ordered them gift wrapped, which costs extra, so they should be covered and fine. I'll be in on the delivery date to get them.

I've also added a box of nice chocolates as a gift for my parents, so I can say "Please do not open the door, I will get it. I have ordered it gift wrapped so you can't see it but I'm not sure whether it necessarily will be."
(Of course the gift wrapped thing is my diapers, but I'll switch around things to fit what they think is arriving).

I have a hiding spot I think figured out. Not sure how good it will be, and I'll definitely have to wait until they've gone to try them out, but I'm gonna hide them in an old box of Heroes that I currently use for miscellaneous wires storage, but I'll take the wires out and just throw them behind my desk where they won't be noticed. Should be ok.

Of course I'll continue to give more updates here when they arrive and whatnot, but I'll make a new thread when I finally get to try them on with how I find them.

Thanks again everyone for the support!

• Love
Reactions: TrashPanda01 and TigerDL
Dang bro it's almost like you're trying to do an operation to smuggle these into your house call it operation diaper I remember when I was in the closet for my whole abdl thing way way back I just straight up came out and told my mom that I wanted some diapers and she went and bought me some it was that easy for me she thought I was weird as hell but didn't question it and she still does till this day she's more laxed about it now and my dad as well they just asked for me to keep it away from them and I do I try my best to keep the whole diaper thing away from them but it's pretty hard to since I am incontinent so

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
mojoewtf360 said:
Dang bro it's almost like you're trying to do an operation to smuggle these into your house call it operation diaper I remember when I was in the closet for my whole abdl thing way way back I just straight up came out and told my mom that I wanted some diapers and she went and bought me some it was that easy for me she thought I was weird as hell but didn't question it and she still does till this day she's more laxed about it now and my dad as well they just asked for me to keep it away from them and I do I try my best to keep the whole diaper thing away from them but it's pretty hard to since I am incontinent so
With how my parents are about things like this, and particularly with how rarely British people ever talk about things like this, I have to assume that they'd very much not approve.

I'm from a very conservative and highly religious family. My dad very much wanted to kick me out when I became an apostate (left the church), and after that I think this would send them over the edge, so it really is an operation for me. I've had to plan out every aspect of it.

My parents are the type of people to crucify (/s) you if you do something they consider to be wrong, but fortunately don't have the technical know-how to lock down our internet. In the past I've had SEVERAL devices I connected to the internet with to hide things. When I first discovered I was an ABDL I used a DNS server on my Kindle Paperwhite to learn about it more. Very few people can say they've watched YouTube on a black and white ~5FPS Kindle but I can (it's not fun, but it gets the job done).

If I wasn't 100% sure I could get this done without them ever finding out, I wouldn't be doing it. I've had a few scares in the past, like when a pack of adult incontinence products were sitting by the front door one morning but I found out my mum bought them for an elderly friend. So far, they know nothing, and I intend to keep it that way.

Reactions: TigerDL
I GOT THEM!!!!!
They just arrived a few minutes ago. Everything went perfectly. They were in a cardboard box, then gift wrapped, then in another blue bag which doesn't necessarily say they are diapers, but is more babyish.

I haven't opened that bag yet, as I will wait until I have the house to myself to remove some of the anxiety from it, but even now I can barely breathe. My heart is pounding so fast and I feel it isn't real. I had a nightmare last night that I had slept through them getting delivered ans my parents knew, but all is well.

To clarify, I'm alright, this just feels so exhilarating to me. It's like the first time I snuck downstairs 1 hour early in the morning to watch Pokémon, or the first time I snuck out at night and climbed over the fence to go on a walk at 1AM. Only this time it's so much better, because I've been dreaming of this day for so long and now it's finally here. I can't believe it!!!

Now I've only got 6 days after today till they go, and I can diaper myself for the first time ever!!! I doubt this week will go by quickly, and I'll probably have many nightmares about them being found, and potentially some close calls, but as long as my parents don't find out all will be fine.

One last question for now. The box I have hid them in sits beneath my laptop when I'm using it for gaming. Is this a problem? Will the diapers deteriorate if there is something hot on top of them? They don't have direct contact, and the box doesn't get too hot, but I was just wondering if I should move them. Now I know the size I have another place that might work, plus the blue bag might blend in well in one of my cupboards. Any thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, TigerDL and TrashPanda01
FatalGeometry said:
In the UK my experience is, if you select.it they do it. Amazon lockers here are often not big enough for diapers but you may be lucky.

Your best bet is NRU and get them delivered to a dpd pickup location.

FatalGeometry said:
I GOT THEM!!!!!
They just arrived a few minutes ago. Everything went perfectly. They were in a cardboard box, then gift wrapped, then in another blue bag which doesn't necessarily say they are diapers, but is more babyish.

I haven't opened that bag yet, as I will wait until I have the house to myself to remove some of the anxiety from it, but even now I can barely breathe. My heart is pounding so fast and I feel it isn't real. I had a nightmare last night that I had slept through them getting delivered ans my parents knew, but all is well.

To clarify, I'm alright, this just feels so exhilarating to me. It's like the first time I snuck downstairs 1 hour early in the morning to watch Pokémon, or the first time I snuck out at night and climbed over the fence to go on a walk at 1AM. Only this time it's so much better, because I've been dreaming of this day for so long and now it's finally here. I can't believe it!!!

Now I've only got 6 days after today till they go, and I can diaper myself for the first time ever!!! I doubt this week will go by quickly, and I'll probably have many nightmares about them being found, and potentially some close calls, but as long as my parents don't find out all will be fine.

One last question for now. The box I have hid them in sits beneath my laptop when I'm using it for gaming. Is this a problem? Will the diapers deteriorate if there is something hot on top of them? They don't have direct contact, and the box doesn't get too hot, but I was just wondering if I should move them. Now I know the size I have another place that might work, plus the blue bag might blend in well in one of my cupboards. Any thoughts?
You are overthinking! No a laptop worth of heat won't destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back