Lilpampy19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
What are your thoughts on the new Unreal Engine 5 Techdemo that was realeased today?

Here's the video:

Reactions: dynodoggo and mistysummers
My thoughts are that they need to quit make crap for fortnight and give us a true next gen unreal tournament. You know that series of games that made epic what it is today

• Love
Reactions: Lilpampy19
Never played fortnite, but I remember playing unreal tournament 2 back in the early to mid 00's and had an absolute blast. It would be awesome if they brought it back.

Knowning how epic is now a new unreal game would be fill with loot boxs and mirco transactions. Sad that people pay for skin, i remember earn unlockables in games, thats what made us keep playing the game

• Love
Reactions: Lilpampy19
Very true. I very rarely ever pay for in game content in favor of the good feeling of knowing i worked hard to get something. Even in the latest crash team racing game, i've missed out on some things cause i refused to pay more money especially when i go through periods of not playing the game for a while.

The demo definitely gets me really excited for the next gen consoles. I personally consider myself a pc gamer, but it would hurt to invest in a ps5 a couple years after it comes out :). Hopefully my ps4 pro will still be somewhat relevant in the meantime.

I read online that an rtx 2070 super and rtx 2080 would both run this demo with similar results. However those are $500+ graphics cards which are usually in $1500+ rigs. Its pretty awesome that the ps5 is rumored to have a starting price of $500 even if Sony will be selling it at a loss.

Back