Unificato mini bloomers

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
These mini bloomers from a company called Unificato on Amazon are absolutely superb!
They have a waterproof outer and a soft, thin flannel inner which is actually quite absorbent.
Get a decent disposable on, a pair of Terry briefs on and these over the top and you will definitely get NO leaks whatever position you sleep in…..guaranteed.
They sit much higher than the nappy and have drawstrings too.
Give them a try….satisfaction guaranteed !!
1671552347808.jpeg1671552347808.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: babyjoe20, CheekyCharlie and Angelapinks

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Davvyboy said:
These mini bloomers from a company called Unificato on Amazon are absolutely superb!
They have a waterproof outer and a soft, thin flannel inner which is actually quite absorbent.
Get a decent disposable on, a pair of Terry briefs on and these over the top and you will definitely get NO leaks whatever position you sleep in…..guaranteed.
They sit much higher than the nappy and have drawstrings too.
Give them a try….satisfaction guaranteed !!
View attachment 97671View attachment 97671
I can't see these exact ones on amazon. would you send me the link to the ones you're talking about. thanks.

Reactions: Davvyboy

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ben0510 said:
I can't see these exact ones on amazon. would you send me the link to the ones you're talking about. thanks.
Thanks. but all that does is take me to page with a pic in the middle! can you try again plz. if not, don't worry.