Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Damn. I've heard of anal bleaching, but this is taking things too far! :p

Owwie.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
"H2O (water) - H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide)...where's the difference?", the health club employee may have thought. "It'll just add an extra 'Ohhh' to the experience!".
Well, little did she know.

What do we learn from this story??
(1) Look closely at the bottles before you open them and use their contents for whatever.
(2) You should not put things into your anus that obviously don't belong there. Enemas may result in more than just "shits and giggles"!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
But peachy, some of our OtHeR forum members put things in anus that don't belong there!

FAIL! at LOOKING at something thats VERY important! WHY! was this happening anyway?

Commies shouldn't be allowed to give enemas.

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
I had a friend who found a glass of clear liquid in the kitchen. She drank some, assuming it was water. Surprise! It turned out to be some cleaning solution her mom was using to clear her earrings. She ended up going to hospital.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
She drank some, assuming it was water. Surprise! It turned out to be some cleaning solution her mom was using to clear her earrings.

Apparently...
she never took to heart that shes NOT supposed to drink what ever she finds?

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
"Sources at the sanatorium said the mistake was explained by water and hydrogen peroxide looking the same."

That's very scientific... "they look the same". Aren't there labels or something on the bottles? And why would you keep those two next to each other? That's like putting an unlabeled jar of salt next to an unlabeled jar of sugar.

(And by the way, I used to be a communist. For a while I thought it was a pretty good way of government, but the whole 'no religion' thing kind of turned me away from it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.