Unexpected Return of Bedwetting

sport1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I last wet at 13+ then dry for several yrs then in my 50's hit with vengeance and been diapered every since.

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Both of my parents were late adolescent bedwetters, so it's not exactly unexpected that I am too. The only time I've been mostly dry was during my junior and senior years of high school. Bedwetting came back quickly in college, which sucks, and that's where I am now…

On the bright side, managing it is pretty easy, since I'm a shrimp. Bedwetting pull-ups have always worked fine.
That is nice you are still small enough to fit into bedwetting pull-ups defiantly not the case for me.

Atomic01

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
i had a routine to stop the bedwetting if not followed correctly i wet like crazy but i just said whatever and i wear all the time so like others it dont matter if i wet or not but now that i'm getting older and actually exploring relationships id be nice to be able to stop so i am headed to the doctors next week

ZpyTim

ZpyTim
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I have an episode of bedwetting about once every ten years. I guess it was my time last night. I dreamt I was touring an office complex, and there was a ribbon-cutting. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the plumbing. When I had to go, they sent me across the green to a gym. I rushed in, and although a bathroom was probably beyond the next door, I decided to urinate in the utility sink. The relief I felt was amazing. The next moment I woke up and found my underwear soaked. Fortunately, I caught it before the sheets got too damp. No embarrassment, just confused when I woke up.