Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
so does anyone wear underwear over their diapers ...if so what kind of undies

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope. Not much else to say. When I wear a diaper, it is my undergarment :p. So yeah, no undies.

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, it quiets the noise and makes it less likely that people will know I'm wearing one, especially in public. Usually boxers but underwear does a much better job with sound dampening. if I'm home, i usually don't care at all.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I do about half the time. It's usually just because I was already wearing underwear.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Yes I wear boxers over my diaper only when in public

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I voted yes.

As long as I'm home alone, there's no point in wearing anything but my diaper (and a t-shirt, if it's not summer). However, as soon as I wear normal pants with my diapers, either at home or out in public, I put on a pair of underwear (boxer-briefs). They keep the diaper in place in case it starts sagging, and they also significantly reduce noise, and the last thing you want when going out in public is being discovered.
Besides, when I go out in public, I rarely take a new diaper with me. So if I have to change out of the diaper for whatever reason before returning home, I can just remove the diaper and have my proper underwear on me already and I'll be properly dressed (and all guys know how disturbing it is to have your parts rub on the rather rough surface on your pants!).

Peachy

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya,

I am quite a lot like peachy. I am normally quite content to be in just my diaper (and diaper cover) and t-shirt. Sometimes i will wear my onesie during the day (if i am having a babyish day) but i mostly wear my onesie at night. If i am going out and need a nappy "just in case" I will normally take a change in my bag. but i do where some boxers over the top just to help keep things discreet.

Jammie

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If I'm just hangin out at home it's usually just in a shirt and diaper... very comfortable.
If I'm out on a quick errand I typically just toss some pants on over my diaper and hit the road.

However, if I'm out all day... work for example... I prefer a nice pair of panties over my diaper. They subdue the crinkle... help support the diaper when it gets heavy from multiple wettings, keep my pants from rubbing a hole in the outer skin of the diaper, and are generally cute and comfortable.

Being that I find men's briefs to be boreing... and boxers to be wholly useless... panties work quite well for me. Call it my feminine side... who knows... it's just what makes me happy.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Only when I'm out somewhere...It's partially for quieting the sound...And also partly that it will look like im wearing underwear rather than diapers if it were to show

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I agree with everyone else....it would help dampen the sound and disguise the fact you are wearing a diaper....and the only time you would need to do that is if you are in public or around parents

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I mostly do, for noise reduction and to keep it in place once it's wet

KITT5183

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer
I'm similar to DarkFinn on this one. Though I almost always wear panties if I am wearing a GoodNite. They tend to strech out a bit after awhile, and the panties do a great job keeping them is place. Plus, I enjoy them being nice and tight, so they help with that as well. I have on occasion worn boxer briefs over a regular diaper to help with the sound, and in case I need to remove the diaper as well.

Guess that all is pretty standard though...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I've only worn in public a few times, mostly to the theatre, but I do wear boxers-briefs over the diaper to reduce the noise. Around the house, it's just my diaper, and whatever else I feel like wearing.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Most all the time. Almost always when I'm wearing a diaper, I'm wearing a pair of my regular underwear (briefs) over it. Not only does it help control noise, but it also holds it in place so it can't sag and helps control bulge as well. THe only time that i may not wear briefs over my diaper is in bed.

Role
Private
I wear undies over diapers... even though I've no trouble going out in diapers and I'm not that worried about being found out. It's a comforting thought...

Role
Diaper Lover
Not if I can avoid it I don't!

No ones going to hear it, why do you want to wear over your diapers? Aside from bulge, I don't understand.

Last edited:
X

xdeadx

WELLLL! When people are around I wear my football gurdle over it. There like spandex or something and keep down the crinkle alot =p But when people aren't around no I don't.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
no I wear big boy underwear! Diapers are for babies!
voted no. ^see^ bigboy underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.