Not open for further replies.

jamie72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I always wear regular underwear over my diaper to keep it in place.
I wonder who else does?
I still wear undies with cartoons on them like when I was a kid. Normally these are cotton, but recently I have noticed that some are starting to be made of nylon again like in the 70's and eighties.

I usually wear shorts over mine in the summer months and the nylon like the 70's and 80's soccer style.

I always a snug knitted brief or boxer brief over my diaper. The underwear provides some support for the diaper when it gets wet and protects the diaper tapes and the plastic backing from the wear and tear of rubbing against my trousers. However, I'm not bold enough to wear anything very colorful or with cartoon prints.

Yea I do wear sport boxer briefs over my diapers. Sometimes I wear my Dependeco AIO over it.

I'm not incontinent, but I when I wear plastic-backed diapers around my parents I put underwear overtop. It controls the crinkling and also helps hold the diaper up, along with creating a snugger feeling when you use two pairs, particularly if one is a size smaller than your usual size. If I'm in pajama pants than I use two pairs, in jeans I use one.

I always wear briefs over my diaper, it helps to keep the diaper in place and also reduces the noise of the diaper when walking around. Definitely recommend it.

Not to disregard any of the practical benefits but this is extremely unappealing to me. A onesie is the only acceptable diaper covering in my mind and I'm not always keen on those. I wear diapers precisely because they're not the usual underpants, so wearing those over reduces the appeal considerably.

AnalogRTO said:
I always wear briefs over my diaper, it helps to keep the diaper in place and also reduces the noise of the diaper when walking around. Definitely recommend it.

I second that!

Trevor said:
Not to disregard any of the practical benefits but this is extremely unappealing to me. A onesie is the only acceptable diaper covering in my mind and I'm not always keen on those. I wear diapers precisely because they're not the usual underpants, so wearing those over reduces the appeal considerably.

Yeah, it's not exactly the most babyish thing, but you gotta do what you gotta do... I can't walk around the house sounding like I'm wearing a garbage bag.

I often wear plastic pants or a onesie over the top. Rarely regular underpants.

I don't even have any regular underwear anymore at this point, although sometimes I like to put my cloth diaper over the top of a disposable at night if I'm looking for extra bulk or something.

I now wear underware over my diaper then my plastic pants and now a onesie. The ones gives extra support and also helps hide the diaper when you bend or stretch

sometimes I'll wear a pair of briefs over my diaper ..and sometimes I'll wear a diaper over my briefs.

I wear panties over my disposables and PUL panties over my cloth ones.

Just plastic pants and don't own any underwear.

Disposable diaper (tactical toilet) and then tactical pants. No undies.

I wear rubber bloomers or plastic pants with a onesie over that.

When I was in elementary school, frequently I wore a prefolded cloth diaper pinned inside my briefs, then plastic pants over them. When I got to hs, it was usually goodnites and no other underwear. Now I almost always just wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.

I wear boxer shorts over my drynites <3 stops them from making so much noise :p

When out,I always have an onesie on top of my diaper. It helps with two important things, aupports my diaper and keeping it snug when it get's wet and heavy, and conceal my diaper if my shirt should come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back