Underwear over your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie72

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I always wear regular underwear over my diaper to keep it in place.
I wonder who else does?
I still wear undies with cartoons on them like when I was a kid. Normally these are cotton, but recently I have noticed that some are starting to be made of nylon again like in the 70's and eighties.

Firehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I usually wear shorts over mine in the summer months and the nylon like the 70's and 80's soccer style.

Inconinmiss

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I always a snug knitted brief or boxer brief over my diaper. The underwear provides some support for the diaper when it gets wet and protects the diaper tapes and the plastic backing from the wear and tear of rubbing against my trousers. However, I'm not bold enough to wear anything very colorful or with cartoon prints.

jamiejamie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea I do wear sport boxer briefs over my diapers. Sometimes I wear my Dependeco AIO over it.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm not incontinent, but I when I wear plastic-backed diapers around my parents I put underwear overtop. It controls the crinkling and also helps hold the diaper up, along with creating a snugger feeling when you use two pairs, particularly if one is a size smaller than your usual size. If I'm in pajama pants than I use two pairs, in jeans I use one.

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I always wear briefs over my diaper, it helps to keep the diaper in place and also reduces the noise of the diaper when walking around. Definitely recommend it.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Not to disregard any of the practical benefits but this is extremely unappealing to me. A onesie is the only acceptable diaper covering in my mind and I'm not always keen on those. I wear diapers precisely because they're not the usual underpants, so wearing those over reduces the appeal considerably.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Not to disregard any of the practical benefits but this is extremely unappealing to me. A onesie is the only acceptable diaper covering in my mind and I'm not always keen on those. I wear diapers precisely because they're not the usual underpants, so wearing those over reduces the appeal considerably.

Yeah, it's not exactly the most babyish thing, but you gotta do what you gotta do... I can't walk around the house sounding like I'm wearing a garbage bag.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I often wear plastic pants or a onesie over the top. Rarely regular underpants.

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I don't even have any regular underwear anymore at this point, although sometimes I like to put my cloth diaper over the top of a disposable at night if I'm looking for extra bulk or something.

Rob110

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I now wear underware over my diaper then my plastic pants and now a onesie. The ones gives extra support and also helps hide the diaper when you bend or stretch

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
sometimes I'll wear a pair of briefs over my diaper ..and sometimes I'll wear a diaper over my briefs.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wear panties over my disposables and PUL panties over my cloth ones.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Disposable diaper (tactical toilet) and then tactical pants. No undies.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wear rubber bloomers or plastic pants with a onesie over that.

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I was in elementary school, frequently I wore a prefolded cloth diaper pinned inside my briefs, then plastic pants over them. When I got to hs, it was usually goodnites and no other underwear. Now I almost always just wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When out,I always have an onesie on top of my diaper. It helps with two important things, aupports my diaper and keeping it snug when it get's wet and heavy, and conceal my diaper if my shirt should come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.