understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy20

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How can you make your parents,friends,co-workers understand that you love to wear adult diapers?

why do they need to know? Do you know any of the sexual fantasies of your parents, friends or co-workers?

Reactions: Zeke, Riddy, Tommy10 and 6 others
tails1234 said:
why do they need to know? Do you know any of the sexual fantasies of your parents, friends or co-workers?
THANK YOU!

Reactions: Zeke, BlameBaby, SheenaLuvs and 3 others
babyboy20 said:
How can you make your parents,friends,co-workers understand that you love to wear adult diapers?
Why do you feel you need to tell them? Are you wanting to be around them in just your diaper?
IMHO there is very little benefit in telling them and you risk losing friends & family.

nice thing about diapers is they are under your pants. No need to tell people. If you have a strong desire to tell someone outside of the group here talk to a therapist about it.

Nothing positive will come from telling your friends & family

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke, warmfeeling and CptKirk
SparkyDog said:
Why do you feel you need to tell them? Are you wanting to be around them in just your diaper?
IMHO there is very little benefit in telling them and you risk losing friends & family.

nice thing about diapers is they are under your pants. No need to tell people. If you have a strong desire to tell someone outside of the group here talk to a therapist about it.

Nothing positive will come from telling your friends & family
so you are telling me that I shouldn't tell anyone but a therapist.

babyboy20 said:
No, im asking why do you want to tell your parents & friends?

Reactions: Zeke
SparkyDog said:
No, im asking why do you want to tell your parents & friends?
i don't know. I'll keep it a secret.

Reactions: SparkyDog
babyboy20 said:
Nobody needs to know, the only person who knows I wear nappies is my wife, it took me 30 years to tell her, there is absolutely nobody else I know that needs to know about my kink,

tails1234 said:
Great response!

babyboy20 said:
i don't know. I'll keep it a secret.
I think that's wise. Like was said in an other comment you don't discuss your kinks / fetishes with friends & family
just a private personal thing

babyboy20 said:
No one said that. You can tell people you KNOW are TRUE FRIENDS if so inclined, but you MUST REALIZE that you stand a decent chance of alienating some of them...plus people LOVE to talk shit about other people, so choose wisely. I would definitely tell a close partner (girlfriend/boyfriend whatever) once you feel the relationship is getting serious, but you don't just blurt it out...you feel around for ways to introduce the subject that doesn't instantly freak your partner out. Coming right out, blurting I LIKE WEARING DIAPERS without any context or build up is going to catch everyone off guard. I told my wife after we dated for 6 months and it took me most of those 6 months to figure out how to best do so. It is different for every person on Earth, and I know some people I could had never told in a billion years. I was the roughest, strongest, meanest of our entire group (few dozen guys) and couldn't imagine telling anyone that side of who I am.

Fast forward years ahead and I wound up disabled and urinary IC, and need diapers the majority of the time. Everyone of my friends, family & medical professionals are aware as this has been my life fast closing in on 20 full years now.

I can assure you, no one wants to know what your kinks are unless the two of you are "involved" with each other. Why on EARTH anyone would want to tell their parents their kinks is beyond me. I guarantee your parents don't tell you about whatever kinks they may share together or individually. I never heard of any parents who have, either. This is a two way street my friend.

SparkyDog said:
I think that's wise. Like was said in an other comment you don't discuss your kinks / fetishes with friends & family
just a private personal thing
On a fourm it's fine. Mabey he just needs people that understand and a outlet. I'd imply these really aren't people we know. These are just people with the same interest. Kinks to people over the internet are like playing a tug of war with yourself dumb and doesn't mean anything till you pay there bills which includes diapers of course

It's untill you me the right people that truly give a damn about you realize that's the way it should actually be. Hey if he wants to let him mabey he needs a outlet for him to be himself. I care but I'm not a perfect saint myself so let him. 99.9% of people don't matter if they can't pave a road to happiness in your life.

Last edited:
I know ABDL is hard, and it can feel like a big burden to keep a "secret" from so many people. Also the time that most people get to fully experience this is during transition periods of young adulthood in their late teens and early twenties. That's why places like this website exist. To give you a place to talk about these feelings among other people who do understand what you feel. What I'm trying to say is that everyone doesn't need to know everything about you. Yes you do need to find that balance of people to trust and let in, but very rarely is it ever gonna be someone that is not your intimate partner.

Reactions: Lyric
tails1234 said:
I know ABDL is hard, and it can feel like a big burden to keep a "secret" from so many people. Also the time that most people get to fully experience this is during transition periods of young adulthood in their late teens and early twenties. That's why places like this website exist. To give you a place to talk about these feelings among other people who do understand what you feel. What I'm trying to say is that everyone doesn't need to know everything about you. Yes you do need to find that balance of people to trust and let in, but very rarely is it ever gonna be someone that is not your intimate partner.
thx

loadedpamperman said:
No one said that. You can tell people you KNOW are TRUE FRIENDS if so inclined, but you MUST REALIZE that you stand a decent chance of alienating some of them...plus people LOVE to talk shit about other people, so choose wisely. I would definitely tell a close partner (girlfriend/boyfriend whatever) once you feel the relationship is getting serious, but you don't just blurt it out...you feel around for ways to introduce the subject that doesn't instantly freak your partner out. Coming right out, blurting I LIKE WEARING DIAPERS without any context or build up is going to catch everyone off guard. I told my wife after we dated for 6 months and it took me most of those 6 months to figure out how to best do so. It is different for every person on Earth, and I know some people I could had never told in a billion years. I was the roughest, strongest, meanest of our entire group (few dozen guys) and couldn't imagine telling anyone that side of who I am.

Fast forward years ahead and I wound up disabled and urinary IC, and need diapers the majority of the time. Everyone of my friends, family & medical professionals are aware as this has been my life fast closing in on 20 full years now.

I can assure you, no one wants to know what your kinks are unless the two of you are "involved" with each other. Why on EARTH anyone would want to tell their parents their kinks is beyond me. I guarantee your parents don't tell you about whatever kinks they may share together or individually. I never heard of any parents who have, either. This is a two way street my friend.
I guess it depends on your relationship with your parents. I actually did confess it to my mother, but that is largely because I still do turn to her for counsel, and it was something I was feeling conflicted about.

Overall though I agree, it's not something you tell people about unless there is a reason that they actually need to know.

Reactions: Lyric
You cannot "make" anyone understand anything, nevermind this subject. You can hope they do, and you can be honest, but what happens after that is not under your control.

I will echo others: no one is asking, so why volunteer the information unsolicited?

Reactions: CptKirk and Riddy
When I first started this journey only my brother new. My step father and I had a special relationship. I could tell him anything and he could help me thru anything. I would talk to him about things I would never or could never talk about to anyone including my mother and biological sperm donor. We discussed this topic and he told me it's nobody's business what you do in secret. If they don't need to know don't tell them. He is the only person that new I wore diapers and why. Look nobody needs to know what you do. I would approach it on a need to know basis. If they don't need to know then keep it under your hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over the years, many folks have posted how "telling" other people had turned out very badly. It's generally considered safe only to tell those that absolutely need to know ( such as a significant other ).
Please remember that ABDL is unfortunately falsely linked to pedophilia in the minds of many folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back