Underjams

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLJeff11

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
has anyone tried these kind of pull ups. if so are they worth buying and where should i go to get them?

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've tried them, they are worth buying, but beware that the sides can rip really, really easily. Places I've seen them are mostly at walmart.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I've never tried them, but I'm fairly sure I remember being told they're not that good. Somewhat like drynites, but much worse.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got a free sample which I ordered from their website. I was fairly certain that I would not fit in them and sadly I was correct - maybe that's a sign that I need to get more exercise or go on a diet or something. Anyway, it was truly a free sample so I figured why not. I doubt they would comfortably fit anyone with a waist bigger than maybe 30" as like many other's can say, the sides tear easily.

As to where you can get them, most stores like grocery stores and pharmacies seem to have them. Also, I've seen them at Wal-Mart and Target, though I would bet that a larger pharmacy like a Rite-Aid or a CVS or Walgreens would be your best bet. If you can and it is still offered, get the free sample on the website to see if it's something you would actually like to buy. A note of caution, they DO NOT come mailed in a discreet envelope. The envelope makes it quite clear what is inside. Wasn't an issue for me, but I figured I'll mention that little tidbit.

trevorboy69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought one pack of both boys and girls just to test them out but will stick with goodnites until they improve the sides and/or make a size larger.

F

FullMetal

I like them SO much more than GN, I have some pics up, they fit me pretty well. I have 29 waist, FYI. I would go with big boy diapers, like Bambinos but if you don't have access to them, I recommend UJ's.

FullMetal

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Underjams are awesome and not awesome at the same time. I love them because they are quite stealth, and are very comfortable, but as previously stated, they tend to rip very easily. I'd only get them again if i should shrink my waist size by about 4 inches :laugh:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Underjams are awesome and not awesome at the same time. I love them because they are quite stealth, and are very comfortable, but as previously stated, they tend to rip very easily. I'd only get them again if i should shrink my waist size by about 4 inches :laugh:

Yes, I have a 32" waist and could fit in Underjams, but after several hours, like wearing one all night, it would start to overstretch on the sides. So, I was really pushing the limits. Goodnites handle the overstretching better IMO, though UJs seemed to have a bit more absorbancy.

~Pramrider

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have tried them and I like them too. They fit well and are comfortable too. But they are thin and don't absorb as much as a regular diaper.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Because us uk people cant get them i did get 3 of samples from ebay and i got to say is WOW !

i would recommand them to anyone. but you never what pampers may bring next :D

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Underjams are really nice. But as others have already stated, the sides are prone to tearing if you do physical activity in them. You can find them at Walmart or Kmart.

GoodJams1

Banned
Role
  1. Other
I like Underjams too, I even helped by asking Pampers to make a product similar or better than Goodnites, because Goodnites didn't have any competition, therefore their products was beginning to suck.

I remember when Luvs came up with Sleepdrys and they didn't even last a year.
I hope Underjams sides are fixed soon, and they do better than SleepDrys did.

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I got a sample as well. I like the Underjams because they are more like baby diapers than Goodnites. The unfortunate thing however is the sides and their tendency to rip. At the moment Goodnites are still a little bit bigger, and have a much smaller tendency to rip compared to Underjams, or at least in my experience.

Also, when i tried an Underjam, it leaked for me faster than a Goodnite did, but seeing as they are intended for a smaller person than Goodnites, I can understand the leakage.
Overall I do like them, equally as much as Goodnites, for different reasons.
Underjams: More babyish, (i think they are thicker, and more comfy)
Goodnites: Hold more, bigger, sides do not rip like Underjams do.

I would go for both, in my opinion :)

A

annierighthurr

I like Underjams too, I even helped by asking Pampers to make a product similar or better than Goodnites, because Goodnites didn't have any competition, therefore their products was beginning to suck.

I never got to try SleepDrys. I've always been really curious. Were they exactly the same as goodnites?

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer

Actually, Luvs and Pampers are owned by the same company: Procter and Gamble.

GoodJams1

Banned
Role
  1. Other
I only tried Sleepdry's once. It was when Goodnites was still plain white. Sleepdry's L/XL has the same 85-125lbs. but they seemed smaller in the waist than gn's. They were also plain white, but they looked kinda frilly, especially the leg cuffs.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They are cute but not as big as goodnites I can fit in them barley but usually just use them as a stuffer in my diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.