Underjams...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I may have not been paying attention, or just been lazy in "keeping up with things", but I just found out about the new "Underjams" today and was wondering what everyone's opinions is on them. I've only ever worn Goodnites, which fit me pretty much perfectly since I'm pretty small for my age, but are Underjams bigger/smaller?

Someone suggested diapers (like real ones), but I don't know if I'm quite willing to risk that. Plus, I doubt I'd fit into adult diapers anyway.

Any info is greatly appreciated! :smile:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
They have been around four awhile now, I haven't tried them but we talked about this a great deal when they first came out. I don't remeber much but I do remeber that people said that Underjams had strechear tabs.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
From memory: they are slightly more absorbent than Goodnites, they fit nicely up to about a 32 inch waist without worrying about the sides tearing, and they ride slightly lower on the hips so they can be worn with less chance of being observed.

Search back in the old threads for more comments. I put up some pictures of the boys' Underjams, inculding an embarrassing pic of me wearing one. Keep in mind there that my hips are 8 inches bigger around than the size I gave above; the sides will tear more easily when stressed like that.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I seemed to recall that the general consensus was that they didn't hold as much, and that they easily ripped on the sides. Some stated that they were smaller.

D

Deleted member 221

from what i remember from a thread long ago is that they are a bit more bulkier, lower waist, and are more silent. I actually want to try them :/ to bad I'm in Australia

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd say just give them a try. right now my local supermarket is selling the package of 13 for 10.99 so they aren't all that pricey.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i've tried them, and all of what has been said is true. At the age of 14, if you are small for your size, they will fit you perfectly. I tried them when I was 20 and they were a little tight at 32" waist, but it all worked out. Definitely better leak protection than goodnites. You can't sit in a goodnight and go for long before it ends up on the sofa underneath you.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I would have to agree with the-ownage. This is coming from personal experiences:

1. Underjams do hold more and leak less.
2. They are definitely more comfortable. I'm not sure if it's the material, or extra padding, or what. But they are more comfy.
3. They do rip ALOT easier than Goodnites. (This might just be because of my size. About 31.5" waist)
4. They do ride lower than Goodnites. Easier for hiding under jeans and what not.
5. They are EXTREMELY quiet. Almost to the point of underwear quiet.

Hope this helps. xD

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Same as the last 2 posts, but just wanted to ad that they so make small and youth "adult" diapers that will fit you.

Role
  1. Babyfur
I've heard that you can expand the side's size by stretching them slowly to give them more give. I haven't tried it though, so I can't confirm that.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I've tried both the old style Goodnites and Underjams with my 32" waist. The stretchy sides of the Goodnites held up better than those of the Underjams. By morning the Underjams had over-stretched to the point you could see clear through the material. Absorbency seemed to be better with Underjams.

~Pramrider

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've heard that you can expand the side's size by stretching them slowly to give them more give. I haven't tried it though, so I can't confirm that.

Interesting thought, but hopefully I won't need to stretch them at all, i fit into GN's pretty much perfect, so as long as they fit the same I'll be OK. :)

EDIT : I just saw a picture of them and they look WIERD. I guess it doesn't matter since theyre under your pants, but they look like barf green or something. I think I'll just stick with my bros GN's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.