Underjams, want to hear me rant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
10 miles on bike, whole trip was about an hour...

Pros: I like the kind of "big kid" look, I like the patterns (Boys/Large), very stretchy.

Cons: Very tight, rips easily, pattern is not at all childish.

Summery: I have been DIEING to get UnderJams for a while now...Well, I found some where that has them.

They are slightly larger than Pullups...but I still thought they would be bigger.

I love the feel of them but they are a bit tight on the crotch. I have yet to use them, but I am sure it won't hold much at all...

Final words: I would probably buy these again, mainly because they are very unnoticeable, thin, and I can walk around in them with little chance of detection. Unless someone comes out with a new product before I need more, then I will definitely be back to grab another package.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Glad that you seem to like them. They are ever-so-slightly bigger than GoodNites and seem to hold a lot more, in my experience (still on my first package).

Yes, they are a bit restricting, but I like them that way. They don't bother my (relatively small) boy bits :) and they Stay Up in place, not like some other pullup-style diapers.

And congrats on your persistence at getting them from so far away. That must have been s.o.m.e bike ride :D

Role
Diaper Lover
I like your rant, it's a lot better than the wall's of text that are some posts on here that only say the same thing multiple times.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Well, I really want to try going farther on my bike...maybe a 20 mile trip, and eventually work up to riding to San Francisco (~80 miles). But...yeah...

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I really want to try going farther on my bike...maybe a 20 mile trip, and eventually work up to riding to San Francisco (~80 miles). But...yeah...
Fine. Forget all about coming to me and giving me some diapers!!!

What size pants do you wear anyways, are your pants tight fit?

Also, you were saying something about bad experience with cashier,(over Skype) please explain?

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
underjams are a good product i think BUT i wish they were a bit longer from front to back maybe add a XXL size? ~ Will

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I tried a sample pack, but they were too small
it would be nice if the made bigger sizes maybe even up to 200lbs would be great.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yep, I definitely like Underjams. But I was under the impression Goodnites were bigger. Not stretchier, but bigger. Underjams are made for 85+ lbs, and Goodnites for 125+ pounds.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know why some guys, who are way over the diapers limits still insist on wearing them, they don't fit people who are too big for them, they may be able to get one on and stand there, but they expect them to work like thy would for a small guy.

If they worked on guys over the weight limit it would say that on the package, but they don't.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i thought i would try some just for fun, even though i knew full well that they wouldn't fit me without giving it a little time to stretch. I was shocked at how thick they were and their capacity too, but with my oversize waist it wouldn't stay up for very long so i just started using them as stuffers for my other diapers.

I highly doubt that they will make any larger sizes in the future unless they want to take goodnights head on in a pullup battle to the death

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yeah, a 125+lb version would be too cool.

And I forgot to mention, I have purchased enough packs of diapers that now its not too embarrassing.

wmwy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Being as I have plenty of other diapers right now, I keep forgetting to buy some. I like what I am hearing about them. Maybe I should tie a thick white string around my finger next time I shop.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am one of those guys who are way too big to wear UnderJams for their intended purpose. I wear them occasionally just to feel them on me. I fantasize that I'm younger again and the right size to wear them legitimately.

Just let me be the AB/preteen that my other life wants, and I'll be happy.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
xvncnjfjn

10 miles on bike, whole trip was about an hour...

Pros: I like the kind of "big kid" look, I like the patterns (Boys/Large), very stretchy.

Cons: Very tight, rips easily, pattern is not at all childish.

Summery: I have been DIEING to get UnderJams for a while now...Well, I found some where that has them.

They are slightly larger than Pullups...but I still thought they would be bigger.

I love the feel of them but they are a bit tight on the crotch. I have yet to use them, but I am sure it won't hold much at all...

Final words: I would probably buy these again, mainly because they are very unnoticeable, thin, and I can walk around in them with little chance of detection. Unless someone comes out with a new product before I need more, then I will definitely be back to grab another package.
I agree but I was using girls small.

vlad

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey man I did just about the same thing rode my bike NOT 20 Miles lol dam long haul I've done a few of those rides Underjams work fine for me with a goodnite over it. Its the best for 10 bucks at Ralphs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.