• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Underjams & Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Anyone know of any places to order 'em online? A reliable place that won't send stuff in the mail?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Ebay.....

.....Or go to a store and buy them :thumbsup:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ebay.....

.....Or go to a store and buy them :thumbsup:
See that's why ordering is easier for me. Alot of people have diffrent circumstances.

Oh and while I'm here , is there really that much a difference between boy & girl ones , other than the design? I know the padding is is placed where best needed. But does it really make a diffrence?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
See that's why ordering is easier for me. Alot of people have diffrent circumstances.

Oh and while I'm here , is there really that much a difference between boy & girl ones , other than the design? I know the padding is is placed where best needed. But does it really make a diffrence?

Ebay...it the only place I know that sell them online and I don't think there a difference between boy and girl ones but then again, I never uses goodnites or underjams before so yea :dunno:.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Question, if you can order online, why not get better diapers?I'd say saving up for a bit would be better than getting cheap store brand stuff

After a quick google search though: Amazon.com: Underjams

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
I think CVS or Rite Aid have online stores, or check Amazon. I think you mean where to order a case and not get all the promo junk.

Personally I like Goodnites better, reminds me of the pull-ups I wore when I was super little. Plus the Underjams stretch out on me fast, the seems to be sized smaller. As far as functionalilty a pullup is a pullup.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well , the only place for me to walk to is a Target , which is a long walk and it's Texas so it's ridiculously hot. Plus Target is a hang-out spot , every time I go I run into alot of people I know. Besides now that theatre is over I am home by the time my mail gets here.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Out of curiosity on the subject, which do people find are better both for fit and absorbency?

Kevin

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Warning...if you are planning on buying Underjams on Amazon, they will ship in the original Underjams case!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Warning...if you are planning on buying Underjams on Amazon, they will ship in the original Underjams case!
D= That should probably be put in the wiki :] Thanks for that info.

Anyone ever ordered from those links before?

Role
Diaper Lover
Amazon would be the best place for ordering a lot of consumer products online. Their prices are reasonable for most disposable brands manufactured in the United States and, as far as I'm aware (you should call and ask, to be sure), your order will be shipped in the standard brown box with the Amazon logo on it. Very discrete.

daemon999

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
[...] Personally I like Goodnites better, reminds me of the pull-ups I wore when I was super little. [...]
That's the same reason why I'd be interested in trying them. But how do they even compare to real diapers once you've tried Bambinos?

EDIT: Has anyone tried ordering from ABU?

Last edited:

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Out of curiosity on the subject, which do people find are better both for fit and absorbency?

Kevin
I find the Goodnights have a better fit durably, But the underjams have better absorbency (to me anyway) but the one problem with underjams is that they tear way to easily.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Amazon will send an email to your email address asking you how you liked your diaper purchase, so if others read email from the same email address, be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.