• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Underjams gets new designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorboy69

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just bought a pack at walmart, it holds the same as the originals, the stretchy material seems the same as well...didnt wear it long enuf to see if it would tear.

Attachments

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
They're really cute :) I wonder if Underjams will get an upgrade soon ;o (I'd also like to see them come to Mexico :D).

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I think i like that better then the old one

never really did not like that big 32 number the old one had

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
They are certainly better than the old ones, but I for one do not like the greenish color to them. I was hoping that with a change, that would have gone away.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
These have a more comfortable material and are more absorbant and better with leaks than goodnights, but I would still choose goodnites over these because they are slightly bigger and don't (like someone said) tear overnight if your waist is over 30".

I have got to admit though, the new designs are rocking.

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
If only they Used Different Colors other than Pink and Green. :p
If they had Purple, nothing ish stopping me from getting em.

But yea they actually look Awesome Either way. x3

A

annierighthurr

If only they Used Different Colors other than Pink and Green. :p
If they had Purple, nothing ish stopping me from getting em.

But yea they actually look Awesome Either way. x3
The girls ones are purple. with some pink in the design but almost entirely purple.

S

secretdl26

This might actually push me to buy some now. My stash has dwindled significantly (which is good before I go on my big trip!) and I will have to pick some up when I get home.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Finally decent designs. And cute as well. Just was wishin that underjams get a bigger size or else goodnites are still better.

Status
Not open for further replies.