• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Under The Lil Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings all, my name is for me t'know and y'all to not care too much about. feel free to ask as I shall divulge as I deem fit. You all have your own sense of what you wish secret, considering the place we're all in. Here's hoping that we all truly have such a thing *cough* diapers *cough* in common.

I have my fair share of secrets and hiding places for such things. binged and purged and had my coming to terms. despite all of this, I'm still young and on a tireless (hah! not really...) journey. I merely stand before you (heh... technically?) as a new brother among many(brothers AND sisters... and respective daddies, mommies, littles, DLs, ect...). As we all strive for something different, I would like to learn from you as much I can. Every waking day, knowledge and understanding is all we can seek and offer for tranquility. (lol, tranquility. isn't that a brand?)

I ask you now, who stands before me? the mocker? the bully? no, THEY matter not! for we overcome! for we stand beside one another! United, not by our common interest, but by empathy, kindness, love, and tolerance!

okay, I'm that's enough. :sweatdrop: Hi, my name's LilBabyHood. feel free t'ask me my real name if you (or I) would be so bold. Again, yes, I'll respect your privacy as I would hope that you would mine. I'm not saying that I won't tell you, but I am saying that you haven't introduced yourself to me yet either. However, so far, you could likely infer that I have a tenancy to ramble. writing gives me something to enjoy and play with in forums. so I apologize, preemptively.

Ask me anything. I have questions of my own any way :)

No, I didn't read the cheat sheets for introductions, so if I'm DOING IT WRONG, please tell me.

I'm a long time gamer, former artist, former gaian (where the incessant typing began), and current stranger. But let's remedy that, shall we? together? maybe? no? aww, okay...

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the equally motley platform here.

You seem to have an augmented level of energy that comes through. Just sayin'...

I am sure you will find answers and conversation alike.

Edit: I just noticed you are a fellow valley member (Maricopa County, AZ). Right on!

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cool, someone from Arizona. Nice to technically meet you :)

If I came off as overly enthusiastic, it could be either because it's simply how I type or that I am usually somewhat of a lurker. or that I was incredibly tired, bored, and loopy last night... As or right now, (hey, guess what? same timezone! muahahahahaha!) good mornin'.

Edit: or it could be the whole "level" system enticing me to post for further reward. maybe... I honestly don't know, myself :sweatdrop:

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
LBH,

Well, if that is not one of the best introductions I have seen in a while…

Great to have you on the forums, dive in and contribute anything that interests you. I am sure a little of that boundless energy and enthusiasm will rub off on the rest of us!

We are a pretty easy going bunch round here so you should fit right in.

Great to have you on forums,

DLE

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, if that is not one of the best introductions I have seen in a while…

I honestly can't tell whether that's sarcasm or not. I'll just hope for the best. :)

All I have to say is that I love your choice of profile picture. Would your closeted sissy/fem side be so classical and elegant as such? (if you don't mind me asking, of course)

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Greetings!

You say that your a gamer, what system do you play on?

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings!

OMG your profile pic (of toothless no less, lol, obviously...) is ABORABLE!

I was raised Sony and Nintendo, but I own all gen Playstation (consoles) and a medium grade gaming rig (PC). I gave my NES to my older sister and my gamecube is collecting dust. still wondering if I should go WiiU or plain ol' inexpensive Wii. Mainly because I missed out on Skyward Sword. :(

How about yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Greetings from here! :)

I'm not quite sure where "here" is, but I feel welcomed. thank you :) and it's nice to meet you, Mr. Brian

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Thanks!

Im mainly just a PS3 gamer right now until i get a decent computer.

Go for the regular Wii and spend the extra money on games or something.

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
but there's only a small handfull that catch my eye with the wii. Skyward Sword, Mad World, No More Heros, Mario Galaxy, and thaaaaaaaaat's pretty much it... so, I don't see the worth and I don't like spending a whole ton of my own dough if I don't see myself getting the whole worth of what I'm buying. Hell, I feel sort of let down by watchdogs and arkham origins. Aside from those two though: Uncharted 3, Infamous: SS, and Bioshock Infinite were sooooooo worth it.

Anything you'd recommend for ps3? smaller games that were story driven like Two Brothers and Thomas Was Alone were amazing too.

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
The Walking Dead was pretty good, the Ratchet and Clank games are always pretty decent, and you can never go wrong with Fallout or GTA

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had the first episode of walking dead and I'm the kind of person who wants to get everyone to stay alive. It's hard for me to be the one who decides who lives and dies. I miss Abe's Oddessey, where it hints that it's possible to save EVERYBODY (that isn't a crazed alien cyborg/businessman/security drone). But I suppose this is a dramatic age we live in.

Fallout... oh, Fallout... New Vagas had me deep and I can't go back down THAT rabbit hole again. I don't know if I'd be able to come back from such a big game like that again.

Ratchet and Clank isn't my thing. I was more for Resistance Fall of Man, y'know? Back before they fucked up the story... Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is free on PS+ right now I think. still makes me long for Crash Bandicoot though. you're 18, so idk if you were too young for that or not. I was at the very edge of that era myself any way.

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I had to return Resistance Fall of Man because i couldn't stop dieing in the first scene, it was terrible.

Have you tried Fallout 3? Its a big game but not as big as New Vegas.

And i remember playing Crash Bandicoot on my old Game Boy so im not that young.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I honestly can't tell whether that's sarcasm or not. I'll just hope for the best. :)

All I have to say is that I love your choice of profile picture. Would your closeted sissy/fem side be so classical and elegant as such? (if you don't mind me asking, of course)

LilBabyHood,

I can assure you, no sarcasm at all, just genuine appreciation of a great intro.

As to my Avatar, she is Lady Agnew of Lochnaw by John Singer Seargent and can be seen in the National Galleries of Scotland in Edinburgh: Lady Agnew of Lochnaw (1865 - 1932) − John Singer Sargent − s − Artists A-Z − Online Collection − Collection − National Galleries of Scotland

She was a careful choice and is every bit as classical and elegant as my little/fem/sissy side would like to be.

I also considered The Honorable Mrs Graham by Thomas Gainsborough but I thought that while she is beautiful, the setting is too formal and the neck line is wrong to me. Judge for yourself: The Honourable Mrs Graham (1757 - 1792) − Thomas Gainsborough − g − Artists A-Z − Online Collection − Collection − National Galleries of Scotland

I just love the confident yet relaxed pose of Lady Agnew and the dress is divine!

Enough Sissyesque ramblings from me!

Welcome again,

DLE

Last edited:

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Bandicoot on the PS1 will always be the one I'll remember.

Tempted by Fallout 3, but still feel a risk of falling in too deep with any Bethesda game.

Resistance Fall of Man will always be the one and only. the two sequels and portable spinoff never existed. just like the fourth Indiana Jones movie. NEVER HAPPENED.

- - - Updated - - -

But! But! I like this "sissy" ramblings of which you speak!

I don't believe it was Sargent, but it was another of about the same era who had such a hyper realistic style to the point where you felt as though you could reach out and touch the fabric and netting of a lady's dress in the painting. It's been too long since I was in an art history class and I've been away from art for about an entire year by now, if not more. Though, the person I have in mind was so awe inspiring to me, I had lost a lot of hope in achieving such a level in my own drawings. (though that's not why I left. lol. damn money and damn society...)

I should've recognized Sargent though. Madame X? Lady X? I forget... Personally, your second choice reminds me of mannerism. It's got the elongated proportion always in there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Odalisque#mediaviewer/File:Jean_Auguste_Dominique_Ingres,_La_Grande_Odalisque,_1814.jpg Turns out that Wikipedia had the highest resolution of the painting I had in mind... ah well... blindly trust google!

So, why do you identify as a sissy? Personally, I've never exactly met one.

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw your explanation as soon as you posted it. Though I believe that the painting I had in mind had to be approved before my post would become visible? I'll leave out the link, but you can look up The Grand Odalisque by Ingres. The long neck reminded me of mannerism paintings and as such made me think of a particular seductive nude.

I'm rusty in my art history, and not just in my french, so... Sorry if I disappoint, good Madame :(

If you don't mind me by asking, what does the DLE stand for? Diaper Lover Extraordinaire? I hope you don't simply agree and leave it at that though.

EDIT: this was to be a reply to your PM. Originally, I intended to tell you that I enjoy your so called "sissyesque" ramblings. Please, don't let me stop you. :)

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
LilBabyHood,

The Grand Odalisque - That would be a great choice for an Avatar. There's nothing offensive there, I'd go ahead, I'd love to see someone else with a classical art Avatar!

Are there many decent art galleries near you or are you having to view online archives mainly? I had the chance to see Guernica in Madrid recently. I was stunned. Just stunned. I've seen pictures before but nothing readies you for the real thing.

Do you have a favorite artist? I'm a fan of Adam Elsheimer - Adam Elsheimer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I have seen a number or his works, usually he paints in great detail on copper. The luminescence of the work is enthralling. I could (and have) looked at his paintings for hours.

As to what the 'E' stands for, look at the Username history on my profile... I felt that the previous username did not entirely reflect my full personality and was too specific on location. Besides, I'd been signing myself as DLE from the start.

Looking forward to you leveling up!

DLE

LilBabyHood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Personally, proper (or moderately proper/rational) depictions of the human figure do not intrigue me as much as beautifully loose, yet precisely calculated and practiced contour drawings of people. As such, I like the subtly distorted models (or compatriots) Of the Moulin Rouge. Henri Marie Raymond de Toulouse Lautrec! Sexiest little man to ever grace this planet with his pen and brush. He makes me a Francais-o-phile... Just him. :sweatdrop:

had to look it up, but the name made me think of an artist whose name I simply didn't recognize. Thankfully so, I was completely wrong! Or maybe I shouldn't be so thankful, considering that that means that my geography/knowledge of other countries is lacking. (that's a lot of "that"s! Perhaps my written language skills are to be of concern as well?)

Not close to anything majorly classical as far as I know. I would LOVE the spare time and ability to search for major works (ones that aren't overly recent)

As odd and minor as it may be, I feel that when this "level up" happens, I'm gonna hear a Final Fantasy victory fanfare play in my head.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Im late but its still nice to welcome. Im a snivy and ur...hey ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.