Undecided: Toy Story Woody Doll, Cloth Diapers, or Lego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Decisions decisions...

I have 53 dollars in Amazon Credit right now, and I most certainly cannot afford both the Woody Doll and the Cloth Diapers. I've never played with Lego before (never really had an interest) and was wanting to invest in a starter kit to get my creative juices budding.

The cloth diaper and plastic pants will average about $45 including shipping, the Woody Doll is $45 with shipping, and the Lego kits average from $20-$75.

So ADISC.

Make the decision for me, should I get Lego, Diapers, the Woody Doll, or something else entirely?

aaronbabywolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Me, personally? I would go for diapers! Never enough, in my opinion! :)

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
diapers :) though I already have lots of toys so your choice

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Get your diapers on. Everything else is secondary.

M

Maxx

Diapers of course.

But I can say that because there's a huge tub of legos in the basement left from Junior and 2 grandsons (now teenagers..)

and I have a woody...oh, wait, you were talking about a toy of some sort.

ForeignExtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How have you never played with Legos before!? :eek!: I'm totally outnumbered, but I vote Legos. Just don't step on them, because the pain is unequaled, lol.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
How have you never played with Legos before!? :eek!: I'm totally outnumbered, but I vote Legos. Just don't step on them, because the pain is unequaled, lol.

I mean, I have in the past had the opportunity to play with Legos as a kid, after-school programs and such, but never really got into it. In retrospect, I was probably too hyperactive and inattentive to give a shit about building things.

ABDLionbaby

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
For 5 days without diaper and I'm desperate but if you already have diapers buy a Lego

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Alright guys, I've gone ahead and ordered 1 1/2 tubs of Lego (the Medium box and the Supplement).

It's gonna arrive sometime next week :D

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Alright guys, I've gone ahead and ordered 1 1/2 tubs of Lego (the Medium box and the Supplement).

That will be fun. As long as you have diapers to take care of yourself with, it is always nice to have some toys to get you into your little head space.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yaay Legos ! You can never go wrong with legos :) have a great time playing next week :3

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think legos are cool. I got some little green army men two Christmases ago, and I enjoy playing with them.

Azie

Poofhoof Princess!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent

Yay, glad I was of help last night. Here's to some quality little time with your legos! ^-^

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I use to play with Lego a lot when I was a preschooler and my toy trucks a lot.
but diapers are my first choice :biggrin:

M

Maxx

That will be fun. As long as you have diapers to take care of yourself with, it is always nice to have some toys to get you into your little head space.

Legos are just awesome, period. You don't need a little side to appreciate that. With the baby granddaughter approaching an age when they're safe for her, I won't even need that as an excuse.

ForeignExtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Oh yeah! Now I'm in the mood for some Legoing. I think it's time to rebuild the Arkham Asylum. :eek:

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I played with legos a lot when I was younger and I would build all sorts of stuff with them.
Enjoy your quality time with them.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
An excellent choice. Legos would have been my vote. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.