Ummm, Hi???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
Hi, everyone. I'm new here, and while I'm totally happy to meet a bunch of new people like me, I'm also really, really, really, really nervous. Like, if my parents ever found out I was here, and they knew what it meant, I'd be in sooooooooo much trouble. They'd probably kick me out of the house.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
oh hi *waves* and dont be nervous i love it here hope to see you posting around
enjoy yourself ^^

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks, that's sooooo sweet of you. and i looove your cute little icon thingy.
haha no problem ^^ and thanks my big sis Mandi made it for me i kinda LOVE Kevin Jonas and about getting cought i was soo worried i would get cought even though i have my own laptop my parents never ever touch lol >.<

Last edited:

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi :). Welcome to adisc . I think a lot of people are in your situation with regards to fammily, but this place is really good for getting advice. So have fun and enjoy.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*cuddles*

Yay! I hope you don't mind! I's a cuddle whore!

Welcome to ADISC. There are a few threads floating around that will teach you how to delete your history, that could help you if your parents arent that computer savvy.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
haha no problem ^^ and thanks my big sis Mandi made it for me i kinda LOVE Kevin Jonas and about getting cought i was soo worried i would get cought even though i have my own laptop my parents never ever touch lol >.<
We still have to get you an avatar to match the Amandas!

Welcome rae to the site, hope to see you posting around! Try to relax a bit about being here, it's definitely one of the better places on the net, trust me! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.