• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ummm h-hi! *hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hi everybody! Names Ravess. I've been browsing this place for sometime and decided to join after a friend of mine, Error404, convinced me to!

I hope everyone is ok and well. I'll say this now, but you've probably guessed, I'm quite shy! But, inspite of this, I'm a little miss naughty! *cute pose*

Hobbies include playing videogames, programming and general geeky stuff with PC's [Ego+12].

Well, I hope to make lots of new friends here, so for now, I bid you farewell :)

-Ravess

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome Ravess! No need to be shy, we don't bite... except for the furries who only nibble a bit :D. You seem like a nice and fun addition to the forums. What kind of video games are you into?

Ravess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Thanks for the warm welcome Wegs :)
Videogames I mostly enjoy are Nintendo ones (Mario, Zelda, Pokémon etc). There's a few Xbox 360 games I like (I don't have LIVE, just incase anyone asks XD). I can be more specific if you like!

E

Error404

You made it? Aww f-...

You guys be gentle you hear? Anyone upsetting this girl goes through me, kay?

Welcome hun, hope you enjoy it here.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Hi everybody! Names Ravess. I've been browsing this place for sometime and decided to join after a friend of mine, Error404, convinced me to!

I hope everyone is ok and well. I'll say this now, but you've probably guessed, I'm quite shy! But, inspite of this, I'm a little miss naughty! *cute pose*

Hobbies include playing videogames, programming and general geeky stuff with PC's [Ego+12].

Well, I hope to make lots of new friends here, so for now, I bid you farewell :)

-Ravess

*looks around* Come out, come out wherever you are...

No need to hide. I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. Geeky stuff goes a long way around here. *grin*

Welcome to the site.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the warm welcome Wegs :)
Videogames I mostly enjoy are Nintendo ones (Mario, Zelda, Pokémon etc). There's a few Xbox 360 games I like (I don't have LIVE, just incase anyone asks XD). I can be more specific if you like!

It's no problem. Be more specific if you like! I'm also a 360 guy, maybe we have the same games. Just curious, do you have LIVE :)D)?

You made it? Aww f-...

You guys be gentle you hear? Anyone upsetting this girl goes through me, kay?

Welcome hun, hope you enjoy it here.

*Wegs flexes tiny muscles*
Bring it!

E

Error404

It's no problem. Be more specific if you like! I'm also a 360 guy, maybe we have the same games. Just curious, do you have LIVE :)D)?

*Wegs flexes tiny muscles*
Bring it!

...Read more. She stated she doesn't have live.

Ravess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
@balancedchaos
Heh, yeah I like all the technical stuff, built my current PC myself!

@Wegs
XD
360 games include:
Saints Row 2
Banjo-Kazooie N&B (Plus the Arcade games)
....Heh, I forget! I'm mostly on my Wii/Gamecube/DS anyways!

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
welcome, I agree with wegs.
no biting , maby alittle nibble or two.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome I hope you enjoy it here, I do. What kind of stuff do you like to program, I like making mindless dumb things. You play any MMO on your PC, I play WoW, Runescape, Ehter saga online, CS:S

Ravess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Welcome I hope you enjoy it here, I do. What kind of stuff do you like to program, I like making mindless dumb things. You play any MMO on your PC, I play WoW, Runescape, Ehter saga online, CS:S

"Mindless dumb things", hmmm, sounds like me! XD

That's kinda what I do too, but some of it is serious as I'm looking to be a programmer in the near future.

MMO's, I "occasionaly" play WoW, FFXI and PerfectWorld, but appart from those, no others.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
*glomps* Hi! Any friend of big bro's is a friend of mine. n-n

So welcome! I hope you make lots and lots of new friends here and have a great time. :3

Ravess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Aww you guys! I already feel right at home here! :)

Avatar added. Special thanks to Error404 for some editing, wub you!

As I mentioned before, I'm quite naughty, so if something goes wrong, or you find the place in a tip, you'll know who's been there!! *halo appears above head*

N

nd01

-Ravess

Welcome to ADISC! :cool: I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy

-Ravess

Oh my gosh, she's so cute!!!! *grabs Ravess and huggles her like Raccoon with something shiny* Mine! >.<

^_^ Welcome to ADISC, by the way. I'm Mesmerale. :D

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
*pounce*Hi Ravess welcome to our little world. Yay another gamer you can never have to many:D.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Aww you guys! I already feel right at home here! :)

Avatar added. Special thanks to Error404 for some editing, wub you!

As I mentioned before, I'm quite naughty, so if something goes wrong, or you find the place in a tip, you'll know who's been there!! *halo appears above head*

o:
Adorable avi is adorable. n-n

Status
Not open for further replies.