Umm hi again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hey everyone glassyeyedbb here with school boiling down to only a week left i finally have time to be on ADISC again, te flight from ADISC was worth it however as i passed with all A's in almost every subject. ADISC is s great it just consumes all of my time so i would have had no time for school work if i hadn't left for a while. So for all of those who know me don't know me and forgot bout me i'm glassyeyedbb. I'm a 14 going on 15 year old male Diaper Lover. I am one of the few african american diaper wearers out there and would lve to meet anyone regardless of their race, i won't be officially returning to TBDL until June but for everyone who thought i left i just like to say i'm back

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
whaddup?!?! I remember you! Well

Have fun on the forums!

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congratulations on the good grades!

Hope to see you around in June.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Good to have you back! I hope to start seeing you around more!

Also I can relate about ADISC taking up a lot of time! :p

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Good to have you back, even though I'm not around much myself considering all the projects i'm working on :(

And well done with the exams, brainbox :D *hi-5*

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back. I've missed you; I see that you jumped back in with both feet, and I guess that will continue until school takes up again :)

As Eclipse mentioned above, I can relate to Adisc taking a lot of time. So just do what you can and keep yourself happy.

Last edited:

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hey nice to meet you, I myself am on th newer side. I wish you well, hope you have a great time while you are still on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.