• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKayli

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
i am kayli depending on my personality i am furry or human and always like that of a child. i ams pet and daughter to my girlfriend/mummies who takes care of me. i ams a big girl so i dont wears diapers unless i ams in troubles. i loves lolita dresses and pigtails and to play with dollies. i ams shy around new peoples so sorrys if i dont say muches here. thankies

Oh Oh I has a teddy bear I sleeps with her names snowflakes

PamperedKari

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
i am kayli depending on my personality i am furry or human and always like that of a child. i ams pet and daughter to my girlfriend/mummies who takes care of me. i ams a big girl so i dont wears diapers unless i ams in troubles. i loves lolita dresses and pigtails and to play with dollies. i ams shy around new peoples so sorrys if i dont say muches here. thankies

Oh Oh I has a teddy bear I sleeps with her names snowflakes
Nice to meet you, I'm happy to hear that you found a nice mommy.
Do you have any hobbies besides being a little girl?

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
welcome to adisc glad to have you here i hope you make many friends

archer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer