Um...Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwimChick

Banned
Role
Private
Umm, Hi. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Destiny and I am 17 years old. I have been a bedwetter my entire life because I was born with an under-developed bladder. I was also diagnosed with type 1 diabetes the day after my thirteenth birthday(Lucky me.).

In my spare time, I enjoy rock climbing, jet skiing, water skiing, yoga and swimming. I am a member of my high school's swim team.

Well, I guess that's it. If yoou have any questions, just ask.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Sorry to hear about your diabetes. My grandpa has that..

Anyways Welcome to the site, I hope to see you stick around :)

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site. I hope your time here is pleasant.

I'm sure you'll have lotsa fun =P

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
well hello there Destiny welcome to the small group girls of biological girls here on adisc psttt feel special =P

anyways its great to have you here i hope to see you posting around

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi and welcome to ADISC. I hope to see you posting around here and hope you enjoy it here.

steel

Est. Contributor
Hey, if you like swimming then you should talk to me. I am probably on of the bigger swimmers on this site.

Role
Diaper Lover
cool

nice to meet you. I am new here too. I wear for enjoyment but not all the time. I was mainly a diver on my highschool swim team but i did do some swimming as well. I also enjoy spending time on the lake near me and i have picked up wakeboarding which is a blast. Hope you enjoy the site. bye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.