• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

um hi ^ ^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
Um weww, I'm a five yeaw owd kit/pup (fox/wowf). I'm new, to this site and the whowe lilfuwwy thing. So um I hope we can be fwiends ^ ^;

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome. Just a tip, a lot of people don't like the baby talk :/. Have anything else worth mentioning?

Role
Other
Um thanks for the tip, but um the only other thing I could mention is that I like to draw and write stories.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thats good. We have a stories section, so you could always post there.

Role
Other
Um well, I only started writing stories around Christmas time, so I'm not that good, but it's mostly about a story I want to make into a manga when I get better at drawing. As for drawing, I draw mostly lilfurs, again they need alot of improvement, but I also draw different and random things.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Hey Noah, welcome to ADISC!

Great that you're getting into stories and drawings - if you ever want to share, well, we've got everyone from casual artists and authors to professionals. We're a friendly bunch too as long as you don't present freaky stories as true or use horrible grammar. Be prepared to learn here and have a lot of fun at the same time. Be sure to check out the wiki, the gallery, blogs, and stop by IRC sometime.

Keep up the drawing and writing, you'll get good before you know it. :)

--Danny :ninja:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah! Texas!
It seems our population of Texan members is growing quiet a bit! Welcome to the forums!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Yay more Wolves (or half Wolf) :3

Welcome to the site.

Drawing is very fun, as well as writing stores.

B

Butterfly Mage

Writing stories is always fun. That's also a hobby that you get better at it the more you do it. :)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Yeah! Texas!
It seems our population of Texan members is growing quiet a bit! Welcome to the forums!
It DOES seem like the number of Texas ADISC'ers is growing! Yay Texas! :D

Welcome to ADISC, Noah! Hope to see some of your work!

--The Silent Assassin--

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome Noah K.... I too write stories. I'm working on a novel at the moment and my family's last name in Wolfe, which will have implications into the story. Everyone has to start somewhere, so enjoy your writing and grow with it. Enjoy the site, and I suspect, we will enjoy you.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Role
Other
Um, nice to meet you all to. ^ ^ Oh and I'll try to look for some of your stories dogboy and thanks for the info Raccoon ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.