• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Um... Hi? I hope you'll welcome me! (*>_<*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorableRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
H..hi,

Um, my name's Adorable Rabbit, at least that's what I'm going to go by here. I guess you can call me Rabbit maybe?

I've been fascinated by (*blush*) diapers since I was about twelve years old, when my tag-along younger brother was born. It was the 80's and I was also fascinated by Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake, and stuff that was definitely not 'appropriate' for big boys... oh well. I've had on and off periods of embracing this side of myself, and now I'm finally, maybe, kinda in an accepting place of myself?

I've never joined any online groups about... this stuff before, but luring here I was really impressed with the articles that I found here. They were really honest about topics like binging and pruging, and it seemed like a supportive community so ... I thought I'd take a chance and actually try and make some contact with others (ahhhhhh, this is *so* embarrassing!).

Anyhoo that's enuff about that stuff...

I'm married with a wonderful understanding spouse, even if she's not totally comfortable participating in everything, she's super supportive. Um... sorry, I was supposed to be changing the topic...

Ah... I like games and comics and cartoons and books!

I got Pokemon Sun for Christmas and am loving it... it's a nice break from playing too much Destiny with my Clan. I'm also just starting to watch Tokyo Ghoul because a friend really loves it... though I was really sick last week with the flu that's going around here and I ended up binge watching the entire two seasons of Sarah & Duck. Heh... I love Sarah & Duck!

So yeah, I'm just your typical San Fransisco computer nerd here... I hope we can get along!

Welcome Rabbit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Happy Happy Joy Joy all I was born North L.A. move age 3 I seen Care Bears in wonder land an a lot of old cartoon an anime

Forgot born 1983

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
AdorableRabbit said:
H..hi,

Um, my name's Adorable Rabbit, at least that's what I'm going to go by here. I guess you can call me Rabbit maybe?

I've been fascinated by (*blush*) diapers since I was about twelve years old, when my tag-along younger brother was born. It was the 80's and I was also fascinated by Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake, and stuff that was definitely not 'appropriate' for big boys... oh well. I've had on and off periods of embracing this side of myself, and now I'm finally, maybe, kinda in an accepting place of myself?

I've never joined any online groups about... this stuff before, but luring here I was really impressed with the articles that I found here. They were really honest about topics like binging and pruging, and it seemed like a supportive community so ... I thought I'd take a chance and actually try and make some contact with others (ahhhhhh, this is *so* embarrassing!).

I'm married with a wonderful understanding spouse, even if she's not totally comfortable participating in everything, she's super supportive. Um... sorry, I was supposed to be changing the topic...

Ah... I like games and comics and cartoons and books!

I got Pokemon Sun for Christmas and am loving it... it's a nice break from playing too much Destiny with my Clan. I'm also just starting to watch Tokyo Ghoul because a friend really loves it... though I was really sick last week with the flu that's going around here and I ended up binge watching the entire two seasons of Sarah & Duck. Heh... I love Sarah & Duck!

So yeah, I'm just your typical San Fransisco computer nerd here... I hope we can get along!

I like the username. Of course, I may be a bit biased ... ;)

Tis alright that you're a bit embarrassed - we've all been there before. (I was very nervous when posting my first introduction years ago.)

You mentioned that you were fascinated by stuff "not 'appropriate' for big boys." I had similar experiences growing up - I often played dolls with my younger sister, and I frequently wished I had one of my own. My memory is a bit fuzzy on this, but I think I occasionally wished I could wear a dress ... I was too afraid to ask as I doubt my parents would've approved, though.

Oh, and what kind of books do you like to read? I enjoy reading a variety - for fiction, mostly historical fiction, mysteries, science fiction, and fantasy, while for non-fiction, mostly history and science related topics.

If I might ask, you said you're a typical computer nerd ...does that mean you work as a software and/or computer engineer? I work as a software engineer, writing code for testing a web site.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii *hugs* welcome :3 I've also never been on online communities before, because I was too lazy to check them every day (an app helps me keeping in touch with the forum :9) so glad to have you here ~[emoji173]

Ah.... thanks everyone! *HUUUUGS* It's nice to be welcomed!

HogansHeroes said:
I like the username. Of course, I may be a bit biased ... ;)

Tis alright that you're a bit embarrassed - we've all been there before. (I was very nervous when posting my first introduction years ago.)

Ah! Yes, It's nice to see a fellow fluffy face! :)

Thanks for that too. It's quite a strange ... in daily life it's hard to embarrass me, and in ... uh ... 'playtime' embarrassment is part of the fun.

Actually posting here about the real me is different though ... not something I'm used to. I'm trying to treat this discomfort something like playtime, but ... it's actually quite terrifying!

Sooooooooo ... yeah about books and things. I like science fiction - mostly silly spaceship stories that I know are not realistic but are full of adventure. The Jack Campbell Black Jack series is a good example of this guilty pleasure. I also like fantasy, but not dragons and elves and dwarf stuff ... that all bores me to tears. But I really magical fantasy stuff like Neil Gainman and Lev Grossman's the Magicians, or even Nisio Isin's Monogatari books. I don't read a lot of other types of fiction, and I almost never read any other types of books. I guess I'm kinda boring that way.

You might not be surprised to hear that my probably favorite book of all time is Watership Down! Ah... I know that sounds obvious - but it's not like I love it because it's rabbits... it just kinda *has* rabbits *and* I love it.

As a kid ... I was fascinated by all the younger kid toys. I didn't see a big difference between the Care Bears and the Smurfs and Strawberry Shortcake. They all just seemed bright and colorful and happy... and friendly. But it was also pretty clear that in everybody else's eyes they were super different. I used to play with my neighbors and there was a little girl one year older than me and her brother one year younger. I loved to play with her and her toys, but he'd rather make fun of both of us for playing that stuff than participate. We'd all play together outside or some 'boy thing' for a while until the desire to play with her dolls and stuffed toys overwhelmed the shame. I'm so jealous that you had a younger sister who you could play with at anytime!

Now, I never wanted to wear a dress that I can remember, but I didn't mind playing the girl characters if I had to, but that got me to plenty of disdain and was just another way to not fit in that ... I can't even imagine how aweful, aweful, horrible, it would have been to have a secret desire to actually wear girl clothes! I guess I was actually pretty lucky!

Though I remember Care Bears *vividly* as one of the triggers that got me obessed with ... (whisper) diapers ... They had a show that introduced teh baby bears and I don't know why it made shuch an impression on me but it did. I just kinda like them okay now. I think, I get a lot of my childhood joy from the new My Little Pony. I can *always* watch some more Ponies! It's really nice to see lots of 80's cartoons popular again ... did anybody else see the old Strawberry Shortcake dolls at Target this Christmas? Ehehee, a couple might have ended up under our tree...

I don't know how frequently I'll be poking around here ... it's not something I'll do mobile. Maybe every couple of days I'll be in bed with my laptop? Anyways there's lots to talk about and lots of questions I have for some of the other forums, so I hope I'll see you around!

Greetings! Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here.

A fellow 80s fan is always welcome in my books. Welcome to the site fellow big ears

Thanks again for the welcome all!

Um... I just realized I forgot to answer the question about my work. Yeah I work in software, and even though I have a CS degree I don't code anymore. I'm a product manger and team leader. So yeah, I appreciate test infrastructure now more than I did when I thought software was all just about implementing features! (^_^);;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back