• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

um hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

babygirl33

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hello everyone to give some info about me im a baby girl who loves to sleep with plushies and i have a few baby things

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Welcome!

Feel free to tell us more about yourself.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. If you have a significant other who indulges your baby side, you are indeed fortunate. My wife indulges me as well and it always makes my day.

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
hello everyone to give some info about me im a baby girl who loves to sleep with plushies and i have a few baby things
Welcome to ADISC; why don't you tell about some of your non-obvious interests - do paint still lifes of buildings or build stuff? Read? World-ranked euchre player?

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
well i play a lot of videogames
Which ones? I just got Diablo 3 on my 360 last month, still grinding up to 60 and waiting for Ultimate Evil to drop next month.

spanko18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome! Care to share anything else? What is your fave diaper? :) Hope you have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.