Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
So,

What would be your ideal AB wardrobe, money aside?

I've already got onesies, Footies, diapers, bottles, nuk, and such...

Maybe want to add some more, wondering what others have/want for an ideal wardrobe?

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Onesies, overalls/shortalls,footie pajamas,all sorts of babyish shirts and shorts. Would be awesome to win like a ab shopping spree!!!

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Lots of onesies, cute footed pajamas, dozens of cloth nappies, plastic panties, a baby bonnet, frilly pink dresses, mary janes, saddle shoes, pretty tights, poofy socks, overall dresses, bloomers, petticoats... am saving up for a sewing machine, so I can make all my AB clothes someday. :)

C

CrinklySiren

TONS of Loli dresses and shortalls! I loved onesies back when I was a mistaken little boy, but now I'm all about cute little dresses. I have an over abundance of different Footed sleepers and Nighties :3 Nighties are super fun to wear with booties and a diaper, just simply adorable.

Im trying to sell all my Little boy clothes so i can buy new little girl clothes xD

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
A couple dozen short tails , (just got a Winnie the pooh one on ebay ) and I want more :) .
Two dozen onesies aswell, half from cosyndry.com the other half from babypants all print and with shoulder straps.
A few adult baby shirts ( also with snaps on the shoulder )
A few pairs of adult toddler shoes some with mlp, monkeys and then some with yellow and pink pokadots all over them, both shoes also light up on the bottoms.
Ab hoodie with childness or babyish designs printed all over it , 10 of those.
Adult toddler jeans and shorts 10 pairs total.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I'd start off with some cute AIO diapers (And I'd certainly get someone to do me an 80/90's Alvin and the Chipmunk AIO)
Couple dozen pair of onesies with some cute babyish prints (Like dinos,trains,teddies,Tigger,ect)
Some long AB shirts preferably with designs that matched my diapers
Some overalls and shortalls to wear with my onesies when I go out
Cute footie PJs in every babyish boy designs you could think of

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Cool,

I'm looking at expanding my wardrobe...and I'm sorta uninspired...

I make quite a bit of my own clothes (ab stuff)...

Short alls, that something I've not done...

Maybe if I win the lottery I'll have a drawing for an ab wardrobe! :)

LeapingLela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I already own a Footed sleeper, a onesie, and a pair of adult shortalls that I got at a thrift shop for 8 dollars. The only complaint is it's on the big side.

However my wish list includes:

frilly diaper covers (The look so cute!)
denim dungaree skirt (I'm thinking pink or maybe blue)
Romper (I'm still trying to decide on a color or designed)
Play Shorts (just something to wear on a lazy day)
Baby Doll Dress (cuteness factor)
Bunting bag (It just looks fun, that and I will feel like Maggie from the Simpsons)
Mary Jane shoes(I had a pair as a kid)
Dresses from Sissy Boutique(If I could afford them, I would have them all!)

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Aww man I want those so bad now too :(

They are cute isn't it :eek:? That's all I need! But I don't even have the possibility to get them, I live in another country and my size isn't available :(

Maybe I could make the accessories, the gloves, ears and tail and modify them in another hooded pajama with magnets or something :confused:

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Besides the nice collection I have already.
-Would like to get a custom footie or 2 from The All in One company.
-I seen 100 inch socks I think would be fun to wear, as well as other socks with cute prints, or longer toe socks than what I got.
-Thinner onsies, all of mine except for one are fleece.
-Shortalls with cute prints/patches on them, and kiddish like shirts to go with them.
-Bath robe with cute prints

For the more sissy side
-More cute sissy dresses, more opaque colored tights, pastel colored socks,
night gowns(with cute prints) and really need Mary Jane shoes.

Also yeah I love cute things *giggles and blushes*

T

toujoursbb

Thank's guys. Well it took me a lot of time to get all this (and you see half of my wardrobe). It is not totally hidden since I met my incredible wife 8 yrs ago. Though the access to our bedroom is restricted when we are not home.... Well, there are some positive aspects of getting older, I had nothing of this 15 yrs ago except hidden diapers, so be patient.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
They are cute isn't it :eek:? That's all I need! But I don't even have the possibility to get them, I live in another country and my size isn't available :(

Maybe I could make the accessories, the gloves, ears and tail and modify them in another hooded pajama with magnets or something :confused:

Yeah it's pretty freaking cute and it is certainly on my "To get" list now I just need the money

here's mine, well, part of it
View attachment 20108

Wow awesome I've got nothing now and I'd kill to just have some of those things you've got

Status
Not open for further replies.