Ultimate Relaxation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuddyAlaskanZJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
so I put on an attends last night(keep in mind my normal diapers are depends) layed in bed, diapered, sucked half a bottle down, and while I was laying there in bed diapered, with a bottle, then after the bottle I fell asleep with a pacifier in my mouth, now THAT is the ULTIMATE Trance Relaxation! BEst Feeling in the world! Just thought I would share that! Anyone do the similar?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

forgot to ad not to mention I slept REALLY well!

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
so I put on an attends last night(keep in mind my normal diapers are depends) layed in bed, diapered, sucked half a bottle down, and while I was laying there in bed diapered, with a bottle, then after the bottle I fell asleep with a pacifier in my mouth, now THAT is the ULTIMATE Trance Relaxation! BEst Feeling in the world! Just thought I would share that! Anyone do the similar?

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

forgot to ad not to mention I slept REALLY well!

Very nice :)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
It is a good feeling, but I am rarely able to do so.

yourhuggies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Its fun stuff,
I did that one time and woke up drooling all fierce.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Done that often just lying on the sofa or reading in bed with a bottle.

Though once was woken in the morning by the postman at the door, rushed to the door and signed for a package, only realising whilst I was signing I was wearing a sleeper and had a dummy (pacifier) in my mouth! :D.

ftlboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've never ben able to fall asleep with a pacifier in my mouth, but would like to try.

Kirani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Done that often just lying on the sofa or reading in bed with a bottle.

Though once was woken in the morning by the postman at the door, rushed to the door and signed for a package, only realising whilst I was signing I was wearing a sleeper and had a dummy (pacifier) in my mouth! :D.

What'd the postman say? XD What was his reaction?

Kid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
I am right there with you. Sometimes I think my girlfriend is going to think that I love my pacifier more then kissing her (which is not true) but damn close ... [I am so getting in trouble for saying that . ;)]

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You guys are lucky. I can't get comfortable with a pacifier in my mouth. I did manage it once, but it fell out soon after falling asleep.

Oh well. I still sleep better with my stuffed animal in my arms than without it, so I guess that's something.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
i did this before too, sleeping in a diapy rules!

Excalibur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I figured out why I can't get comfy with a paci. I'm still too new to the feeling. I'm either too worried that someone will see me sucking it, or I'm too excited from sucking it for it to give me a calming sensation. I have to get used to it first.

Kirani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I haven't slept with a diaper on in 2 1/2 months as I was living with my mate (now ex), so I wore one last night and I must say, it was indeed ultimate relaxation. I slept much better than I have in months!

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I haven't slept with a diaper on in 2 1/2 months as I was living with my mate (now ex), so I wore one last night and I must say, it was indeed ultimate relaxation. I slept much better than I have in months!

Get used to sucking on it. So it is difficult to stop using it after a wile.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Sucking on a diaper? x3 I'm talking about a diaper, not a paci =D

Seems like I have some thought a bit wrong when I read your Post. Sorry.

babygary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I fall asleep with my pacifier in my mouth every night and it's normally still in there when I wake up in the morning. It took a long time to be able to do it, but now it's so natural that I can sleep through the whole night and still be sucking it in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.