• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

UK online orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey everyone :)

Where is the best place to buy nappies online for the UK? - Never bought from the internet before but seems I'm moving into a place of my own I suppose I will start doing so :D

RedApple!

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If speedy discreet delivery is your priority, then I recommend Dorset Nursing. In my and friends' experience, any order placed before 12 noon will arrive the next working day. They also have a decent selection including Tena, Molicare and Abena.

E

Elli

I use Tender-Care (despite the naff name) because they are very quick, discreet and have the option of you printing off an order form and paying by cheque if you prefer not to use a card. Also they trade by the name 'Tanner Brothers Greenfield Ltd' so it's not got Tender-Care written on the package or on the cheque.

The nappies are full fitting and quite fluff-filled rather than having masses of gel, which should make them less absorbent, but I find the fast absorption means less leaks.

Incontinence Products, Incontinence Aids UK

RedApple

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the recommendations :)

I move out on Tuesday so I'll be ordering from one of them - Will let you know how I get on :)

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If speedy discreet delivery is your priority, then I recommend Dorset Nursing. In my and friends' experience, any order placed before 12 noon will arrive the next working day. They also have a decent selection including Tena, Molicare and Abena.
Yup, this is the one to go to. He advised me to use it, i ordered at 10am and received 10am the next day. The delivery is very very discrete, the delivery vans are huge companys, so nobody would get suspicious seeing them..

I got the molicares on there, they are fab :D

Status
Not open for further replies.