• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

UK Nappy Wearer

nappycontrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello Everyone. Well, where do I begin. I suppose that I have been involved in diapers (Nappies! Nappies!) for a pretty long time. It sort of came via a more "mainstream" BDSM experience but something that worked well. More DL than AB but that is more that there are some bits of AB that don't do much for me (colouring in!).

It probably comes down to a pure loss of control, in all ways, and the humiliation of being in nappies. Don't wear that often, tends to be a few days in a row then nothing for a while. More about time and the day to day being busy.

Good to get to know you.

Reactions: JustC, yfront, Angelapinks and 4 others
nappycontrol said:
Hello Everyone. Well, where do I begin. I suppose that I have been involved in diapers (Nappies! Nappies!) for a pretty long time. It sort of came via a more "mainstream" BDSM experience but something that worked well. More DL than AB but that is more that there are some bits of AB that don't do much for me (colouring in!).

It probably comes down to a pure loss of control, in all ways, and the humiliation of being in nappies. Don't wear that often, tends to be a few days in a row then nothing for a while. More about time and the day to day being busy.

Good to get to know you.
Hello and welcome from Newcastle upon Tyne

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome from London

Reactions: DLinEx and Edgewater
nappycontrol said:

Good to get to know you.
I love the humiliation and loss of control too.
London here

Hi and welcome from another Brit. I hope you have a great time here.

Hello and welcome to the forum.😃

Welcome from Winchester!

Welcome

Hello and welcome from Newcastle.
(That is Newcastle NSW Australia - some distance away).
Have fun.

ABDLENG said:
Welcome from London
Looking for nappy guy east london

nappycontrol said:

Good to get to know you.
I love the humiliation side too.

I was put back into nappies as a punishment when I was a child. My coping mechanism was to pretend to not mind, and then to like it.

Over time I actually did start to enjoy it, especially as I went through puberty.

Humiliation is still a big turn on for me.

Reactions: Edgewater and warmfeeling
Hi been into nappy fun like you for long time hoping to meet freind london

Reactions: warmfeeling, Adrian697DL and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed from those that split away on the other side of pond! I am certain that you will find that ADISC is a unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: warmfeeling and Happy2BeInNappies2
Hi and welcome, Mark.

Reactions: Edgewater and warmfeeling
Mark62 said:
Hi been into nappy fun like you for long time hoping to meet freind london
Hi mate sorry to make you wait would hope we could be freinds

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed from those that split away on the other side of pond! I am certain that you will find that ADISC is a unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
Hi mate it should be looking for guy in east london

Mark62 said:
Hi mate it should be looking for guy in east london
Ok thinking about your nappy

Any good mate

Back