UK nappies from the 80s and 90s- any pictures?

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whilst it seems that a lot of American and branded vintage nappy/diaper packaging is available online, I haven’t been able to find any images of of the following British/European products that I remember from my early DL days.

I wonder if anyone has any pictures or links that they could post of the packaging for the following as I would love to see if my memory accords with the reality:

- The very first Dry Nites (blue packaging labelled “Huggies Pull-Ups Dry Nites for Older Children”.

- The first DryNites size 7-10+ in the dark green packaging.

- The first DryNites size 10+ in the dark blue packaging.

- The first Boots disposable Training Pants from the early to mid 1990s.

- Asda and Sainsbury’s own brand nappies from the early 1990s.

- Any other UK nappies from the late 80s and early 1990s that I may have forgotten about.

With grateful thanks in advance.

PCS said:
Whilst it seems that a lot of American and branded vintage nappy/diaper packaging is available online, I haven’t been able to find any images of of the following British/European products that I remember from my early DL days.

I wonder if anyone has any pictures or links that they could post of the packaging for the following as I would love to see if my memory accords with the reality:

- The very first Dry Nites (blue packaging labelled “Huggies Pull-Ups Dry Nites for Older Children”.

- Any other UK nappies from the late 80s and early 1990s that I may have forgotten about.

Sorry, I accidentally posted this before finishing the title. It should have read “UK nappies from the 80s and 90s- any pictures?”

Forgot to mention, for those who like the padding to cover as wide an area as possible, I can recommend Forma Care.

These come in different colours depending on the size.

I have found the X3 (extra large) to have padding that extends very far into the wings and to about only an inch below the waistline both front and back.

If the moderators could rename this thread “UK nappies from the 80s and 90s- any pictures?” I would be very grateful.

PCS said:
If the moderators could rename this thread “UK nappies from the 80s and 90s- any pictures?” I would be very grateful.
I just reported it for you. That tends to get more efficient results.

Thanks Trevor :)

PCS said:

Cosifits perhaps?

This thread fizzled out in 2019, however the one below was way more successful on this topic.

Last edited:
Back