Status
Not open for further replies.

cutch

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So I've seen this asked a couple times, but I couldn't find anything recent! If anyone finds otherwise then please direct me to the correct thread!

I'm looking to purchase some European diapers and was wondering the best way to accomplish this! The brands I'm specifically looking at are MyDiaper and NappiesRUs. Is the Ebay store the best way to go about this? I don't think I want to commit to an entire case/half case of them so I'd probably be looking at a bag or two from each.

I want to try and get a couple bags of the MyDiaper Pink, MyDiaper Ultra Night, and NappiesRUs PlayDayz (pink - pe backed). Anyone have some good suggestions?

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/mydiaper-ultra-night
https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/mydiaper-pink
https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/nru-playdayz-classic-pink-pe-backed

Thanks in advance! :)

Get on saveexpress.de and order by the bag. Don't bother with samples, diapers are way too expensive that way and you don't really get enough to judge them properly anyway. SaveExpress doesn't "do" cases, you just order by the bag, so feel free to mix-n-match. If you don't have space for an entire "case", just get maybe four bags instead of the usual 8.

All of the older MyDiaper are the same diaper except with different prints, and there's quite a variety. Their Plus is similar to waddler/galactic but with NO front or rear elastic, and their Ultra is the same as peekabu. Pay close attention to size ranges, one diaper's "medium" may fit very differently than another's Medium, you may end up with a variety of sizes so they all fit you.

They do carry NRU Little Rascals, (as well as Little Monsters), and rascals are some of the best diapers I've ever tried, absolutely premium features all around and a wonderful print. The Little Monsters fit very small so again pay close attention to sizing.

NappeisRUs are a retailer / shop in the UK selling lots of brands. They somewhat confusingly named their own brand the same name as their shop.

Save Express ship internationally as already stated, and have been around for ever.

I would add Drylife slip to your list, they are a good choice too.

Good to know!

How does the shipping from SaveExpress work out? I thought I had seen online that SaveExpress doesn't ship very discretely? End of the day I could ship to a local FedEx/UPS store depending on carrier, but just curious as what the experiences have been!

Ordered from save express just over a year ago - I remember the large box being damaged and showing nappy packages inside. The box also had brand markings on it. It came by normal Royal mail but they're courier service and was unable to track. The website was hard to use not speaking German but they have since upgraded it. I like their choice but ABDL factory has better choice and so much better - Its a Dutch company and deliver worldwide. I recommend them.

cutch said:
Good to know!

How does the shipping from SaveExpress work out? I thought I had seen online that SaveExpress doesn't ship very discretely? End of the day I could ship to a local FedEx/UPS store depending on carrier, but just curious as what the experiences have been!

They offer multiple shipping options including DHL. Put what you want in the basket then play around with the shipping options.

I've used them for over 15 years and things have always been discretely packaged and prompt.

- - - Updated - - -

bobbilly said:
Ordered from save express just over a year ago - I remember the large box being damaged and showing nappy packages inside. The box also had brand markings on it. It came by normal Royal mail but they're courier service and was unable to track. The website was hard to use not speaking German but they have since upgraded it. I like their choice but ABDL factory has better choice and so much better - Its a Dutch company and deliver worldwide. I recommend them.

Royal Mail don't deliver parcels, other than small jiffy bags. You must be getting confused?

Save Express offer multiple different shipping options and it tells you against each one if tracking is an option or not. With DHL you get it.

Unfortunately a box can become damaged and this could happen with any company. I've never received double boxed orders from anyone. I can say in over 15 years It's not happened to me though, you were unlucky.

Alternatively, a true EU (German) diaper is Betterdry/Crinklz. You can buy them in the states from Northshore. In my opinion, they easily beat out the ultra night diaper (the only one of those I've tried, which had a very poor seal around the legs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back