UK disposable nappy nostalgia 80s/90s

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, fake ads are probably a bit dodgy, I’d only consider posting them if the person pictured is clearly over 18, and even then, the picture may not have been used with the subject’s consent, or may come from a pay site etc.
I second that!

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you. I can see the first pack as being fake now.

I'd like a section for fakes, but ONLY if you PCS is up to it.

Last edited:

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Thank you. I can see the first pack as being fake now.

I'd like a section for fakes, but ONLY if you PCS is up to it.
Feel free to create a thread yourself if you are interested in them, but the intention for this thread was for genuine product pictures and information from the 80s and 90s.

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, and given what I said about pictures of unknown source, it’s perhaps not the best idea (I’ve been moderated before for posting captioned pictures of women in nappies from other sites...)

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Feel free to create a thread yourself if you are interested in them, but the intention for this thread was for genuine product pictures and information from the 80s and 90s.
I understand that.
I misread, one of your comments, and I thought that I read that you might consider doing that. But instead, you told 'em that he's free to open up as thread.

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Not the intention of the thread, as has been made clear.

This is a fake pasted ad featuring under 18s.

The intention of this thread was to find genuine product pictures and info for things from the 80s and 90s.

Please remove.

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Could someone please remove post #147?

This is not the sort of thing I would invite here and is definitely off topic as well as questionable.

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Could someone please remove post #147?

This is not the sort of thing I would invite here and is definitely off topic as well as questionable.
I think it just needs a mod/admin to log on, as long as you’ve reported it then it will have been flagged up.

I can’t believe they went ahead and posted it after being warned in advance by more than one person that it would be considered inappropriate...

MrPurple

(ex)Medic Pupper!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I think it just needs a mod/admin to log on, as long as you’ve reported it then it will have been flagged up.

I can’t believe they went ahead and posted it after being warned in advance by more than one person that it would be considered inappropriate...
We’ve had an influx of questionable users recently...

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Not the intention of the thread, as has been made clear.

This is a fake pasted ad featuring under 18s.

The intention of this thread was to find genuine product pictures and info for things from the 80s and 90s.

Please remove.
Oops! Now that the offending post has been removed, the request that it be removed is now #147!

For reference for anyone reading this after the event, a user posted a fake advert for nappies featuring pictures of under 18s.

Whilst this thread contains product images, ads and information for those (like me!) who are interested in the nappies that were available when we were children, I most certainly do not want people to post fake adverts which are obviously created for fantasy purposes.

If that sort of thing interests you, I think the majority of people here are not OK with fake fantasy ads featuring pictures of under 18s.

Last edited: