UK disposable nappy nostalgia 80s/90s

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
Usually just Google and DuckDuckGo. I don’t have a collection or anything like that. Different search terms give different results. Also worth trying in different languages. Also eBay sellers’ pics.
Yes, searching in different languages gives you very interesting results of ads i didn't see before :)

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
1631468519353.jpeg I remember once swiping some of these when I was about 7 or 8. They were thinner than the Ultra Pampers, as I recall, though not as thin as the “Huggies Ultrathin from Kleenex” of the same sort of time.

They barely fit as the little sister of my friend whose supply I swiped it from was only about 18 months old so they were probably not the biggest available. I remember the tape sticking to my skin as it didn’t quite cover the gap.

I only did a small wee in it and it sort of stayed where I wet rather than spreading much.

KCA

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Oh yes! The answer was staring right at me! Thanks! 😁
Kimbies were sold in Australia until replaced by Huggies in the late 80s or early 90s. Starting from at least the mid-80s they changed from plain white to having baby blocks on the outside. The brand name lived on for a few years after Huggies when "Kleenex V.I.Ps" became "Kimbies V.I.Ps".