UK Diaper Recommendations

Ronan94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have currently been experimenting (first time use) with Crinklz M diapers.

I like the playfulness of them and cute designs. Sometimes there was a leak straight away but not sure if it was due to me putting them on wrong or being too small (size 30/32 jeans).

I'm going to be moving in around 4-5 weeks and as my diapers are running out, I'd like to treat myself to a new pack for my new house where I'll be living alone.

Could anyone recommend a pack/size that they personally love and may suit me based on the above? - I'd love to be able to go longer whilst wearing them (so durability and long lasting) and a good fit would be key. Maybe I'd also like to try wearing at night sometimes and throughout the day. Any suggestions highly appreciated!

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't speak for AB nappies because I don't wear them but my favourite nappy at the moment is Drylife Slip Super. These are relative cheap nappies but I find them the best medical nappy. I can happily wear them for 5 hours dribbling away and they hold up fantastic, the martial doesn't clump or breakdown. They hold a lot. Don't feel wet. They fit good and stay in place. Wettness also distributes around the nappy.

I like Drylife Supers better then BetterDry.

blob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Betterdry. I like the Drylife Slip mentioned above, reminds me of the old iDSlip Expert Super PE Backed before they ruined them but Betterdry is much thicker and more fun.

Or get a few mixed packs from ABU, NappiesRUs or Save Express. You live by yourself, buy a case! enjoy yourself.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BetterDry for me are too bulky and I'm a dribbler so don't use most of their capacity. They are good for night time I suppose but DryLife Slips suite me better. I'm not a flooder. Also BetterDry sag ofter awhile and feel wet. Where as Drylife remain in place.

Last edited:

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tykables Unicorn which have the hoop and loop system.
They have enough capacity to take a number of wettings and as long as you don’t mind a cute pink design.....,,,, 😉

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
if White is your thing i like ABU simple Ultra... Excellent absorption but may be a little bulky if using out and about... if you don't mind a little bit of colour try PeekABU's ... NRU are about to stock Northshore MegaMax if you can wait you may want to try these (never used myself waiting to try them...) alternatively any Tykeables are good currently working through a case of their Camelot Nappy which are Very Good

AlmostHelBent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you want easy access UK nappies then try Cuddlz
...there shouldn't be an issue getting them unless they're getting unexpected lockdown related demands.
-
BW