Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hi everyone

Does anyone get their nappies delivered to a PO Box or similar in the UK?

I've realised I'm starting to run a bit low and getting them delivered home is not easy as my Mrs is not keen and normally she only works half a day so getting a next day delivery isnt easy either, although I have done this in the past.

I used to buy all my nappies from NRU when they were based in Aylesbury as they were pretty local for me, sadly since moving Bolton it's not a quick trip 😆 even though I would love to go up there for a visit.

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you order through the NRU eBay store they offer delivery to local DPD pickup places. There's a corner shop near me that I use regularly.

Reactions: Belarin and aroninanappy

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I did see that but wasn't sure how reliable it was, do you have to give the delivery a bit more time to get to the shop?
I guess they will keep it for a few days anyway

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I normally order in the morning, it's shipped that day and usually arrives at the store the following afternoon.
Once it's delivered you get a notification and it's ready to collect. I normally screen shot the barcode on the email so the product isn't showing as I've had to hand my phone over before for the guy to scan it.

Reactions: aroninanappy

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
That's really good to know and I like the tip of taking a screen shot of the barcode so they can't see what the delivery is 😀

Reactions: LittleScotty

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
As littleScotty says most companies these days offer a pickup option and if the store doesn't offer it check with them what courier they use as the courier companies themselves often offer something. and the tip about screenshotting the barcode is very good.

I have done this before and it doesn't take any longer then a normal delivery to your home would, the only concern would be making sure the seller uses discrete packaging otherwise when you goto the shop to collect it the clerk and anyone else in line can see it.

ABUMichaelUK

Rep for ABUniverse
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You can use Amazon and send it to an Amazon locker or as people have said DPD give you various options like changing the day or sending it to a pick up shop which is very convenient. Just order to your home address and when you get tracking the link will allow you to redirect

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Normally order on Amazon and get them delivered to a pick up point.

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Belarin said:
As littleScotty says most companies these days offer a pickup option and if the store doesn't offer it check with them what courier they use as the courier companies themselves often offer something. and the tip about screenshotting the barcode is very good.

I have done this before and it doesn't take any longer then a normal delivery to your home would, the only concern would be making sure the seller uses discrete packaging otherwise when you goto the shop to collect it the clerk and anyone else in line can see it.
Yeah as you have both said that does seem like the best option thankfully most places do use really good packaging for this reason, plane ones would be embarrassing buy printed ones could be very embarrassing lol.

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
ABUMichaelUK said:
You can use Amazon and send it to an Amazon locker or as people have said DPD give you various options like changing the day or sending it to a pick up shop which is very convenient. Just order to your home address and when you get tracking the link will allow you to redirect
Like a few of you have suggested DPD or similar might be the best option to use, I've just been nervous incase it doesnt get redirected and also if it doesn't turn up when I expect.

Last edited:

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Lostboy123 said:
Normally order on Amazon and get them delivered to a pick up point.
Amazon are great for plenty of things but personally as much as it would be easy I don't think I want my nappy/abdl orders showing on amazon.
I would love to read "your not broken" by Rhoda Lipscomb but again not sure about ordering this on kindle.

ABUMichaelUK

Rep for ABUniverse
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
aroninanappy said:
Like a few of you have suggested DPD or similar might be the best option to use, I've just been nervous incase it doesnt get redirected and also if it doesn't turn up when I expect.
Other than unforeseen delays due to demand their tracking and predictions are really accurate. When you redirect it you get a confirmation that they have received it.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
aroninanappy said:
Amazon are great for plenty of things but personally as much as it would be easy I don't think I want my nappy/abdl orders showing on amazon.
I would love to read "your not broken" by Rhoda Lipscomb but again not sure about ordering this on kindle.
I'm fairly sure you can hide previous orders from amazon, I know you can remove them from your suggestions and browsing history on the site so that you don't get diaper stuff advertised to you.

You can't actually delete the order from their system but if you go to your orders page you can archive an order and that takes it out of the main order page view.

aroninanappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Belarin said:
I'm fairly sure you can hide previous orders from amazon, I know you can remove them from your suggestions and browsing history on the site so that you don't get diaper stuff advertised to you.

You can't actually delete the order from their system but if you go to your orders page you can archive an order and that takes it out of the main order page view.
yeah i've heard you can do that but still not sure about buying stuff on there.
also if i can i would like to support independant stores such as Michael's ABU :)