• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

uh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hmm i'm Smart... i mean my name is Smart, not that I am smart, though I guess technically I am smart... not that that needs to be said...

I am a dl who just sort of lurks most of the time... i like diaper and regression stories and stuff, not actually much of an ab though i am a bit curious about diapers and i do have a pacifier i use on occasion but yeah...

outside of that I am a comic book nerd, I lean towards marvel, I love superhero tv shows as well and i'm into like minecraft and yu-gi-oh on occasion.

I have aspergers I am asexual, I am an aromantic asexual, and I think I may be agender, though i am physically male and its hard to really say what gender feels like if i do have it... oh and i am an atheist... any more As?...not that i can think of.. asshole? only on occasion...

so yeah hi... imma go lurk nao

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome Smart! No lurking allowed! JK. You get out of this site whatever you want - a lot, or a little, but it's always entertaining and educational here.

Are you by chance a "Gotham" fan? Love that show!

Smart

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are you by chance a "Gotham" fan? Love that show!

I actually am still a little bit behind from last season on that show, I need to catch up though because I have heard good things about the new season...

Status
Not open for further replies.