patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I got drunk a few days ago and did something really stupid. I have always wanted to buy a whole bunch of good adult diapers and am jealousy about some of those pics in the stash thread where people have cases upon cases of diapers. Knowing that I would never buy a large sum of diapers while sober, the drunk me decided to take advantage of my lowered inhibitions. I ended up buying 120 dollars worth of bambino teddies, xplus, and molicares and I really can't afford them on my budget which is about $40 a week for all my expenses (food, school supplies, etc).

Not really sure what I am hoping to accomplish with th post, except to share with the world that I am a moron that now has an overwhelming stash of diapers and no where to put them.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Don't panic. You now have a stash...at least a stash on the way. Use it, enjoy it, and be happy with it. In the future, budget for your stash, only plan on buying what is within your budget.

Good Luck.

-Gus

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hide your credit and debit cards. They'll get you trouble everytime.

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, try to make the best of it.
At least you´re prepared for the next flood :p

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
if you're really in a pinch I'd suggest trying to sell the stash and making some of that money back. but now you've got good diapers, congratulations. I did the same thing with a hooker once...buy when drunk. lol.

medicNS

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Send me a PM if your looking to unload some and make some cash back. I may be able to help out if you can mail discretely!

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I did something similar about a year ago, not when I was drunk, but when I was tired/grieving. I started bidding on 1300 diapers, at about £25. Then £35. When it got to £100, I told myself I'd stop. £150, same thing. I fell asleep at around £180, having set the 'max bid' at £300, certain it'd never reach that. Well WHOOPS. When I woke up, I'd won, at the maximum bid, and I had to explain to my parents that I needed £300 to buy diapers... -_- not my proudest moment.

KerryLynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I cant say I've done that with diapers and AB things but as a MtF transgendered I have spent a fortune on clothes. I currently owe about 130$ on clothes from Ebay though I'm kicking myself right now over it Its going to be a matter of forgiving yourself and not letting yourself fall into the buying fog again. Goodwill's and thrift stores are hard for me since everything is priced on a heavy discount, I tend to over do it there. LOL
Kerry

ShortGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I did something similar about a year ago, not when I was drunk, but when I was tired/grieving. I started bidding on 1300 diapers, at about £25. Then £35. When it got to £100, I told myself I'd stop. £150, same thing. I fell asleep at around £180, having set the 'max bid' at £300, certain it'd never reach that. Well WHOOPS. When I woke up, I'd won, at the maximum bid, and I had to explain to my parents that I needed £300 to buy diapers... -_- not my proudest moment.

Heh, quite a bid! How many boxes did they come in? :D
Considering the price per diaper, I think it was still a bargain.

WOW, 1300 diapers, still having problems picturing that :D
What kind were they?

Skymeme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
well now you don't have to worry about buying more and running out anytime soon.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Heh, quite a bid! How many boxes did they come in? :D
Considering the price per diaper, I think it was still a bargain.

WOW, 1300 diapers, still having problems picturing that :D
What kind were they?
I posted a picture of the boxes in the 'stash' thread: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/3703-your-stash-121.html#post849453 ...there were exactly 15 boxes (of diapers; there were also 5 boxes of tena comfort).

As for what kind, they were Tena Slip Plus; a 'good' diaper, but not terribly absorbent. Per diaper it's a good price, yes, but I still feel silly having bought so many :x

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Per diaper it's a good price, yes, but I still feel silly having bought so many :x

Well it's not like they wouldn't last you at least a year so you wouldn't have to worry about running low for a few months. Think of it as a "little bit" of forward planning.

C

Cherub

I've spent that much on diapers too,,,,,,,,,just not all at one time! LOL. let this be a live and learn lesson.

Fiammaverde

If it costs your peace, then it’s too expensive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now you have in front of you 1 month of duress, where you will have to manage with 20 $/week. You can do it, really, just make sure to stay out of booze and keep your prodigal ABDL monster fed with all the nice stuff you now own.

dogboy

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tend to buy (on line) when I'm extremely diaper horney. Then my wife sees the credit card bill and raises her eye brows. (no...not the eye brows....nooooooooooooooooooooo!)

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little

Wow, that must have been one heck of a talk when telling them you needed that much money for diapers of all things. I assume by now they're all gone? 1300 diapers is a lot afterall.

- - - Updated - - -

I tend to buy (on line) when I'm extremely diaper horney. Then my wife sees the credit card bill and raises her eye brows. (no...not the eye brows....nooooooooooooooooooooo!)

Seems you need to use paypal in that case so she doesn't see what you bought :).

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Well it's not like they wouldn't last you at least a year so you wouldn't have to worry about running low for a few months. Think of it as a "little bit" of forward planning.
That's how I try to think of it (in fact how I justified it to myself at the time): I need diapers, and I can either keep asking every couple months for money to buy them, or buy them in bulk and never ask for money for them again.
Wow, that must have been one heck of a talk when telling them you needed that much money for diapers of all things. I assume by now they're all gone? 1300 diapers is a lot afterall.
It was rather embarrassing, yeah. No, I still have a lot of them, I would estimate about 700 but I can't be sure. Enough to last me until next year, though.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
One of the best feelings when not diapered is realizing I've got plenty on hand when I'm ready for the next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.