Uh...Need Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
um, this isn't really something you talk about on the phone...i'm sorry my balls are bigger than that, and that i would prefer telling here FACE TO FACE than over a phone call like you.
I'm sorry, but honestly, the big balls remark is kinda neutered by the fact that you went there in person to see here and couldn't tell her... Or that you've suggested she'd find out at least when you moved in... Or that you would considder ending a friendship as a viable option to avoid getting found out with diapers.

Not only that, you've previously said you 'know' she'd be fine with the diaper thing, which contradicts both you being quite unwilling to tell her and now stateing your balls are 'bigger' so you wouldn't just tell her over the phone, which suggests you're not nearly so confident that she'd be okay with it or you wouldn't see it as such a big deal.

Additionally, only one person here said you should call her up immediatly and tell her, the rest who commented only said that you should tell her in the near future, put effort into getting around to telling her and that waiting it out and avoiding it is harmful and selfish, you ignored me and them entirely as well. You seemed to prefer not addressing the topic at all instead, dispite it being a very important topic.

So, I'm sorry, but I rather question the large volumetric displacement of your testicles that you proclaim to have.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Woah woah woah. Sounds like a little tussle going on.

Okay, diapeybabybrian. You asked for opinions, options and solutions. We gave them. You aren't receptive to it. And truth be told, you still aren't. Yes, circumstances limit you to the point where you cannot bring in a backpack to change and all that. Yes, it might look suspicious. Yada yada yada. I could go on a million and one things, but I'm not here to rant. My main point is, if you cannot take constructive comments, then don't bother to ask in the first place. You plainly are wasting people's time and effort.

Now AshleyAshes, no need to go about provoking him more. Let comments go by and you'll do better. Besides, ever heard the line that arguing over the internet is like the special olympics? Even if you win, you are still handicapped at large. Take it easy, and take a breather. Let others say what they want and let them believe what they want to believe. After all, it is a freedom of speech kind of thing, but people tend to misuse this priviledge to their own advantage.

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm not trying to provoke a fight. I'm trying to provoke him into acting in reguards to his girl cause from what he's said, it's clearly time to owe up because the longer he waits now, the more damage it does.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
And while it is admirable to do so for his girlfriend, have you considered how he would feel and react? I know the girlfriend deserves to know way beforehand and now is, to put case in point, a decade too late. But if he is pushed into it like so, it would result in that he cannot construct his sentences properly and not be able to tell her in a proper manner. He would screw up real bad and she still would not get the full picture.

It is best that we advise him on his course of action, but he decides what to do ultimately. Because we as humans, have free will. We cannot (have no right to) dictate things unto others.

We may chatise him and hope that he sees the light one day, and may that day be soon. But one thing is for sure. If we continue to force him into doing something that he is not comfortable with, then it would produce undesirable results towards him and his girlfriend.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
NASA however, has never considdered the "If we self destruct the space shuttle in orbit, we won't have to worry about it burning up during re-entry!" option.
Uh, That has nothing to do with what I said. I was talking about 3 possible choices, (each of which have nothing to do with a mission failure). The choices I were considering were choices about how to take the trip, not how to handle myself if the space shuttle self destructed....or in my case ( If someone found out I was wearing).

JimmyWolf

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
i think you should probably tell your girlfriend. Its going to be a hard ride though, and i can appreciate that it will be hard to tell her. Its not something that you can just do. I think that AshleyAshes is being a bit insensitive in that department. You have to prepare for a lot of outcomes that spin around in your head. Secrets are secrets, but a relationship shouldn't have any.

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Uh, That has nothing to do with what I said. I was talking about 3 possible choices, (each of which have nothing to do with a mission failure). The choices I were considering were choices about how to take the trip, not how to handle myself if the space shuttle self destructed....or in my case ( If someone found out I was wearing).
Metaphorically speaking, no, getting found out dispite best attempts not to would be burning up on re-entry. Self destruct is when you purposefully cause destruction with that being your intention. And... ...Oh **** it, no more metaphores for you. I'm going to go play Metal Slug and hate men.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Self destruct
MOVIE SPOILER WARNING: from the movie Alien
_
_MOVIE SPOILER WARNING: from the movie Alien
_
_
_
MOVIE SPOILER WARNING: from the movie Alien

Remember towards the end when she initiates the self destruct system? That thing was so cool. Thankfully on my drive down to CT, a highly evolved species of alien didn't jump onto my car on the highway, and board my car at a high speed. Then, and only then...would I initiate MY self destruct system, but we probably wouldn't have enough time to get into the escape bay to...well...escape. So, ya.

Basically, what's racing through my mind, is the fact that some people have told (gf's/bf's..etc), and some people have not told (gf's/bf's..etc). Some people have had positive outcomes, and some people have not. I currently still feel that waiting is the best thing to do right now.

I still feel that it would be best to wait...I don't plan on hiding it (100%)......I'm not saying i'm going to go into a room with just a diaper N a T-shirt...but i'm not going to try that hard to keep it a secret, i'll certainly keep my privacy about it by not changing around her. But the second we go to sleep for the first night she moves in, she knows at least about the bedwetting. But this isn't even a reality yet, because she hasn't moved in...

All of this is still on the drawing board, but at least i've begun my planning for my launch. :wallbash:

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm honestly unsure... But did he just use really poor wordding and make it sound wrong or did he just suggest that he's not gonna tell her about the diapers untill the first night they spend in bed together?

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Woah woah woah. Timeout again!

Okay. Wording wise, I would agree that what diapeybabybrian said is ambiguous. But no need to keep trying to shove each other into the ground here yeah? Ambiguity is good sometimes when one requires a free hand to move around with. But, in this case, it would cause more trouble for you (diapeybabybrian) and your girlfriend. My suggestion is to tell her BEFORE she moves in with you. Like way before so she can prepare herself for it. Not too nice to wake up beside a person on a wet bed eh? Put yourself in her shoes and see if you like it.

C'mon AshleyAshes, while it was worded in a certain sense, one thing has not been factored. Perception. How one perceives a certain sentence is up to an individual. That is why no two people are the same. And with all these technology going on, emotions itself are stripped from what we say. How it sounds to one person might not be the same to another. Words in this form, cannot convey our emotions in a proper manner toward another. It could have been said is a satirical manner, or even a sanguine manner.

No one knows, so what we can hope for is for diapeybabybrian to eventually tell his girlfriend one day, and may it be soon for it would do her injustice to be with him without knowing the truth.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ashleyashes is right. it woud be horribly rude, deceptive, and selfish of you to move in with your girlfriend without telling her well in advance that you're a DL and that you wear 24/7. those are things she needs to know about before she makes the final decision to move in with you. i'm frankly sort of apalled that you'd consider hiding it from her until after you're living together. that's a really horrible thing to do to her.

i think if you're going to wear 24/7 you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that a lot of the people around you are going to find out. you don't have to tell them WHY you wear diapers, but for practical reasons you're not going to be able to hide the fact that you wear them from everyone. if you can't accept that you should stop wearing 24/7 while you still have the choice.

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
C'mon AshleyAshes, while it was worded in a certain sense, one thing has not been factored. Perception. How one perceives a certain sentence is up to an individual. That is why no two people are the same. And with all these technology going on, emotions itself are stripped from what we say. How it sounds to one person might not be the same to another. Words in this form, cannot convey our emotions in a proper manner toward another. It could have been said is a satirical manner, or even a sanguine manner.
You say a lot there after neglecting the fact that I asked him for specific clarification that he seemed unwilling to do. My opinion is that Diaperbabybrian intends to avoid the subject at all costs, both in this thread and in real life. If he had to be egged to even address it after it had been raised in this thread, in an internet forum where what ever he says can't hurt him nearly as signifigantly as his words in real life, I figure he has little guts to address it in real life.

This is likely going to end as another person putting something off and avoiding it out of fear, only causing the worst possible conclusion by putting it off. What I'm not sure is what is worse, that I'm probably right or that it's such a cliche? :/

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
it did, until I stopped taking it seriously because i was getting flamed by some random girl from canada who has a grudge on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.