Uh...Need Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've been wearing 24/7 for a little more than a year now, and I've run into a problem that might affect that streak...

Tomorrow (Friday) I'm going to go down and visit my girlfriend (who doesn't know I wear 24/7, and she doesn't know that I like diapers....YET) It's about a 2 hour drive, I'd stay there overnight (at my friend's house) and then hang out there during the day and head back here.

The problem, is that one of my friends is planning on going down there with me, and even my girlfriend wants him to come. So that means, I could diaper up before i pick him up, but once I'm down there and need to change, it seems like it's going to be really hard to do so. He doesn't know anyone down there, so he's probably gonna cling to me like white on diapers.

Even though I am unsure of what to do, I have come up with 3 options to choose from.

1. Break the streak, (don't wear diapers on the trip)
2. Break the friendship (tell my friend he can't go)
3. Diaper up and Buckle up (go for the drive with my friend and diapers)

I like number 3 the best, but it's risky.....anyone have any ideas?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just go for it man... you can surely take a "bathroom break" and change without anyone noticing... I do it all the time... around friends or otherwise.

Though if you've been wearing 24/7 for a year... it might be time to have the "diaper discussion" with your gf...

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would say #3 if you're willing to take the risk, you can always hide some in a suitcase and get changed into one after showering. How long have you been going out with your girlfriend, have you thought about maybe telling her? If you've done this for a year I'm suprised she doesn't know. Unless you're not sure about being able to make it to a bathroom or if you're not incontinent due to wearing 24/7 for a year, I'd say go with choice #1 if you want to play it safe and don't want anyone finding out. I hope everything works out and have fun.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
How much is there to lose if your friend finds out about your diapers? If it won't matter, than the only person you'll have to worry about is your girl. If you think your friend cannot handle people who wear diapers for certain reasons, it may be safer to just not wear a diaper. Honestly, I would not suggest option 2, because that would flat out mean that your diapers rule your life and that you should really reconsider your interest in them.
So cancel option 2 and then think about what your friend's reaction may be if he finds out. I'm sure he won't follow you into the toilet stall if you park at a rest area and head off to the restroom to change.

Peachy

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Let's just say i did pull over at a rest stop to change, and I went inside with my backpack...wouldn't that be weird? I guess I could find a place to change at one of my friends houses, but even then, going into the bathroom with my backpack would just be weird.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Let's just say i did pull over at a rest stop to change, and I went inside with my backpack...wouldn't that be weird? I guess I could find a place to change at one of my friends houses, but even then, going into the bathroom with my backpack would just be weird.
Bah... tell him you have to go take some medicine or comb your hair or something.

Odds are he won't even notice you taking your bag with you... if he does... just ignore it.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
darkfinn has a point there that dout thay would realy notice u bringing ur backpack in

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Definitely not number 2, friends are more important than diapers.

If you really wanted, you could make number 3 work. You could be all ninja and sneak some in, but is it really worth it? I mean, it's nice to keep your streak going for as long as possible, but it's not like it's a competition. You're not going to lose anything if you don't wear for a few days! So I'd say number 1 - there's no need to take the risk. There's plenty of time in your life you can wear and not risk being caught, so it just seems kinda silly. But I'm not fully aware of all the circumstances, so you have to make the decision for yourself.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
actually... after a year of 24/7 wearing... you might run into problems if you aren't wearing one...

and wetting your pants would be more embarassing than option #3...

Katie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent,
Seeing you have been wearing 24/7 for more than a year then a different question needs answering before making my decision:

Can you stay dry for a whole day and do you still use the toilet or do you just wet your diaper/nappy without thinking?

If you have not gone a whole day recently without wearing a diaper and you don't use the toilet regularly anymore then you have no choice. It's option 3 - You have to wear a diaper! The embarassment and resulting mess when you pee yourself will be worse than trying to hide your diaper from your friend during your trip.

If you wear regularly but just for the comfort value and still need to think about wetting it or normally use the toilet then option 1 is still possible.

Basically it comes down to:
Are you still toilet trained?

Yes - Then option 1 if you are paranoid. Option #3 if you feel like the risk
No or not sure - Option #3

I agree with others. Don't lose your friends (Option 2) just over a diaper.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
actually... after a year of 24/7 wearing... you might run into problems if you aren't wearing one...

and wetting your pants would be more embarassing than option #3...
Yes I agree with Darkfinn, its defiantly going to be true that your bladder is weaker. Also even if you manage to stay dry during the day you probably will not have so much luck at night. So I would say bring some in your suitcase and only wear at night. That could be a problem if you will be sleeping in the same bed with your GF though, so if thats the case your going to have to tell her while your down there. If you want to wear 24/7 your going to have to tell your friend and your GF.

Just start out by saying to your friend BEFORE the trip "Just so your aware I am going to be wearing diapers for the trip." Then pause to see his reaction, of course he will ask why but observe how he asks why and what else he says. Like if he says WHY!!!??? or WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!? or something like that just say (already too late to take it back) "well I have some wetting problems so I do not want to embarass myself or you with me while were on the trip." If he is just like "okay but why?" in a calm manner, then just tell him the truth that you enjoy wearing them (if you tell him that your wearing no matter what you tell him you will have to tell your GF the same thing soon as you get there in private before he tells her just incase). So I am totally against option two.

So overalll..
1.) Tell your friend then pause to observe his response, if bad say you can't help it, if okay/good response tell him the truth. Then do the same thing with your GF when you get down there.
2.) Do not wear during the day and just bring some in your suitcase to wear at night. If your sleeping with your girlfriend, you will have to tell her.

I suggest telling your GF the truth that you wear them cause you like them but also cause your bladder has became weaker. Fo your friend I suggest telling him the truth, but like I said if he has a bad reaction, it might be best to just not tell the whole truth. Your not really lying if your bladder has weakened which I am sure it has after a year.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well i would say #3 if you have been wearing that long. You could, if you're afraid someone will notice your diapers than you could just was like a Tena Night Pad with some mesh pants, or a pull up, just expect more changes.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I say 3.

But you could tell them. After all, if their your close friends they will probly accept it. Ya know, because that's what friends do.....?....

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
1. Break the streak, (don't wear diapers on the trip)
2. Break the friendship (tell my friend he can't go)
3. Diaper up and Buckle up (go for the drive with my friend and diapers)
I don't think that 1 is possible... Are u still potty trained?

2. Friends are important:)

3. I like this best... Maybe wear baggy clothing and double diaper to last longer?

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I thought about it, and I think i could still pretty much control it. But the other day i used the muscles intentionally for the first time in a year, and I couldn't "hold" them for more than 5 or 6 seconds. So if I really did have to go, I probably would wet my pants. But even that is less embarrassing (I think) than getting caught in a diaper.

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
I thought about it, and I think i could still pretty much control it. But the other day i used the muscles intentionally for the first time in a year, and I couldn't "hold" them for more than 5 or 6 seconds. So if I really did have to go, I probably would wet my pants. But even that is less embarrassing (I think) than getting caught in a diaper.
Oh, but imagine repeatedly wetting your pants......:sad:

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
wetting yourself once can be taken as an accident..... twice...maybe.... thrice??? hmmmm :(

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd say it is about time that your girl knew about your diaper fetish particularly if you are intending on making this into a long term relationship. I would suggest to go for number 3 and as suggested, just tell him that you need to do your hair and take your backpack with you into the stalls. It shouldn't cause that much difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.