Uh. Hi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
My name is Baby_brad and I'm an AB (Obviously). I'm 18 and live in the chicago suburbs. I have a daddy who is also my boyfriend. My Hobbies are computers, cars, and carnival rides.
During the spring/summer/fall I work for a carnival. its great fun and its a good workout. its fun being able to travel all over the midwest and brighten kids days. (its still fun even when you are an "adult"

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wow,that's different! I grew up on the Jersey shore, and we had all these rides and concession stands on the boardwalk. It's always awesome. Anyway, welcome to the site.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hey baby_brad. i've seen you in IRC a couple of times. welcome to the forums. :)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have seen you before :p

Welcome to the site. *waves*

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I somehow had the idea you've been here for a while... Probably because of IRC.

Welcome anyhow.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
A carny, eh? You're not one of these ride operators that does the whole "scream if you wanna go fassster!!!" thing, are you? :p

And why "adult"? I'm 18, but I still call myself a teenager... mainly because i'm too far from adulthood in terms of my maturity... or immaturity rather :D

anyways, welcome to the forum Baby_brad.

D.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
A carny? Well I think you might be the first on adisc with that job. I've always wanted to be a carny actually. Learn how to use the trapeze. It always looked fun. Well welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time, and enjoy your stay.

~Christhefur~

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
welcome to adisc i hope you have fun.
i think its really cool you work at a carnival =D
what are some of your favirote rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.