types of nappies availble back in the past by sainsburys and tescos value ranges/basic ranges

fiachra

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
what nappies from tesco value range(2009-2012)/tesco everyday value range(2012 -2018) were availble

what nappies from the sainsburys basics range(2006-2013) were availble

what nappies from the sainsburys basics range(2013-2019) range were availble

infomation required down below:

nappies type(midi,maxi,junior,newborn ect)

what it says on packet(slogans,wording,how many nappies there are,infomation,description etc)

size(0 to 5+ onwards)

photos of packets(front)(photos drawen or photos availble are accepted)

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 4
  • images (2).png
    images (2).png
    54.4 KB · Views: 4
  • download-_1_.png
    download-_1_.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 4

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As far as I can remember,
Tesco Value where size 4 and 5.
Sainsbury's basic where available in size 4 and 5.
Morrisons 'M' savers where also 4 and 5, never tried them but I'd assume that they where the same nappies.
Asda also had smartprice nappies, again can only remember them being available in size 5.

Attachments

• NmM4YzEyZTkwMGQwYTRhNmExZjdiY2M4ZGFjOGE2ODduUMjmLqRCJEJLbd2zBvFRaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb2...jpg
    NmM4YzEyZTkwMGQwYTRhNmExZjdiY2M4ZGFjOGE2ODduUMjmLqRCJEJLbd2zBvFRaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb2...jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I remember that the Value/Economy ranges were the very last to be found that were plastic backed and were so right into the early 2010s.

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
If I recall correctly, some of the Tesco ones had some red packaging - I might be confusing it with another brand because of course I haven't seen them in a very, very long time