Types of diaper lovers

Jackson335

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi.. I'm new to all this... Im hoping someone can give me a list or description of different types of Diaper lovers .. I just want to maje sure I catagorise myself correctly and it will help me understand myself better.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
There are so many different types, it is very very hard to "classify" a DL .

Experiment ( safely ) and see what you like and do not like ... you do NOT need a label to be a DL .

DOT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
The spectrum is very large. There is not a single category for each person. We all vary in our thoughts, feelings, and actions. As the day/week/month passes, these things may slightly change. We are all similar, but different.
You may not understand everything about yourself. Remember you are unique and were created for a reason. <3

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It can be a mixture of several categories, or just one category. I am non sexual, diapers are a lifestyle and help bring me comfort.

Sadly ABDL is always labeled "Paraphilic infantilism" and described as "Diaper fetishism involves "diaper lovers" wearing diapers for sexual or erotic reasons". Many of us firmly disagree with this one blanket definition of ABDL.

Here is what my observations have been...

• Kink/Sexual
    • DLs who wear diapers and find them fun to play with during kinky time.
  • Lifestyle
    • DLs who wear and use diapers no differently than underwear. It's a comfort thing!
  • Security/Anxiety
    • DLs who have reduced stress and anxiety levels when they wear diapers. In some ways the diaper acts like CalmWear.
  • Age Regresion
    • DLs who have an AB side and use diapers to regress and feel little again. It's fun running around your living-room like a toddler with your diaper sagging between your legs!
  • Convenience/Practical
    • They make and sell diapers, why not use them!! I hate stinky restrooms and I hate getting out of bed at 3AM just to pee! I have a 4 hr road trip and really don't want to make pit stops. I'm going to the movies and like drinking a large pop, I don't want to go to the restroom during the movie and walk past everyone and miss any scenes!

Last edited:

Jackson335

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It can be a mixture of several categories, or just one category. I am non sexual, diapers are a lifestyle and help bring me comfort.

Sadly ABDL is always labeled "Paraphilic infantilism" and described as "Diaper fetishism involves "diaper lovers" wearing diapers for sexual or erotic reasons". Many of us firmly disagree with this one blanket definition of ABDL.

Here is what my observations have been...

• Kink/Sexual
    • DLs who wear diapers and find them fun to play with during kinky time.
  • Lifestyle
    • DLs who wear and use diapers no differently than underwear. It's a comfort thing!
  • Security/Anxiety
    • DLs who have reduced stress and anxiety levels when they wear diapers. In some ways the diaper acts like CalmWear.
  • Age Regresion
    • DLs who have an AB side and use diapers to regress and feel little again. It's fun running around your living-room like a toddler with your diaper sagging between your legs!
  • Convenience/Practical
    • They make and sell diapers, why not use them!! I hate stinky restrooms and I hate getting out of bed at 3AM just to pee! I have a 4 hr road trip and really don't want to make pit stops. I'm going to the movies and like drinking a large pop, I don't want to go to the restroom during the movie and walk past everyone and miss any scenes!
This helps a lot.. I'd say I'm convenience and lifestyle

freechris

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The spectrum is very large. There is not a single category for each person. We all vary in our thoughts, feelings, and actions. As the day/week/month passes, these things may slightly change. We are all similar, but different.
You may not understand everything about yourself. Remember you are unique and were created for a reason. <3
I agree. DL- ism is a very dynamic thing. I can't even begin to explain how I've evolved and changed. And I know that will continue in the future.

CuteFantasy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well you specified diaper lover from adult baby, that was the only big divide i knew in this fetish. it seems to me like diaper lover is a pretty straight forward thing, its just a matter of how much theyre willing to do with their diaper, from wearing it, to peeing in it, to fully loading it with poop and pee. im that last one

damnstinkyfeett

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well you specified diaper lover from adult baby, that was the only big divide i knew in this fetish. it seems to me like diaper lover is a pretty straight forward thing, its just a matter of how much theyre willing to do with their diaper, from wearing it, to peeing in it, to fully loading it with poop and pee. im that last one
Hey im the last one too.😄 nothing better then taping one on and loading em down!!!

Elhon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Depends on how you want to split it. Sexual or not, how incontinent you are, I suppose even part of the name ABDL I don't have much of an AB side (AB being Adult Baby) in that other than diapers I am just not into baby stuff like bottles and whatever.

For me, this is just kind of relaxing and convenient not part of my sex life and no desire for any more babyish stuff but that is just me if others are different that is cool.

Oshjay2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have both a very strong sexual side and a very strong emotional side. It just really depends on how I feel. So I guess it's really hard to describe it any different than that. I'm both an adult baby and a diaper lover.