Tykalbles size 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a crinklz sample pack from them and the shipping was fast and discreet.

The paci I bought from them says "baby pants" on it... not sure if they somehow got permission to use the same nipple (like how some discount toys use old barbie molds/extra parts) or if it's a bootleg baby pants nipple. It also tasted very chemical-y at first? But I'm not familiar with silicone nipples so perhaps this is normal. The bulb is definitely well made and is definitely tightly attached to the guard so it's safe in that respect, at least.

Again another website that I can't order from because I don't live in the U.S. although I can get them on ebay.co.uk or on abdlfactory.com, I am looking at buying some diapers at son point next year because I will be moving into part-time care because of my disabilities and the fact I can't afford a place of my own.

I will be moving out of my parents house in between May-July of next year although I have no firm dates for this as of yet because I first have to recover from major foot surgery that I am having done this coming Sunday morning on the 11th December 2016.

Your sincerely
Chinababy888.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back