Tykables onesie sizing - small

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Curious if any smaller waisted folks have tried Tykables onesies. Their smallest size says it is for a 35” waist and 39” chest and I’m about 30” and 35” respectively. I’d think they would go down to the smallest waist their diapers support, 28”. Anyone about my size try them? Did they shrink down and fit better after washing? Is there another brand onesie I should try instead?

TheMat said:
Curious if any smaller waisted folks have tried Tykables onesies. Their smallest size says it is for a 35” waist and 39” chest and I’m about 30” and 35” respectively. I’d think they would go down to the smallest waist their diapers support, 28”. Anyone about my size try them? Did they shrink down and fit better after washing? Is there another brand onesie I should try instead?
I was worried about the very same thing when I ordered too, I just received my Medium Snappies T-Shirt today and I am a 30-32” waist and 32” chest. It fits me perfectly. Definitely would go for a medium.

Reactions: TheMat and DBabygirl2
Thank you! I’m a smaller little and wondered the same thing about their sizing. I’ll have to order some soon.

Reactions: TheMat
etslrt said:
I was worried about the very same thing when I ordered too, I just received my Medium Snappies T-Shirt today and I am a 30-32” waist and 32” chest. It fits me perfectly. Definitely would go for a medium.
I’m curious what made you decide to go with medium when the small was already too big for you on paper.

TheMat said:
Please purchase the same size Snappies that you would any shirt you would buy at a department store. I hate having to put a size chart because people always way over analyze it. We have a 7 day exchange policy, if you get it and it isn't quite right we can swap it out for you.

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and TheMat
todaler said:
Please purchase the same size Snappies that you would any shirt you would buy at a department store. I hate having to put a size chart because people always way over analyze it. We have a 7 day exchange policy, if you get it and it isn't quite right we can swap it out for you.
Thanks, any idea when grey or black will have size small back in stock?

Next few months, but no firm eta unfortunately.

todaler said:
Ok thank you! Now I'll have to go shopping

Back