Tykables little builders ???

Tomtomthedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was wondering if anybody has compared the tykables Little Builders to the ABU Dino roarz. I like Dino roarz a lot for its plastic backing and hook and loop tabs. My question is how are they compared to the little builders because I'm thinking about ordering some. ABU does not seem to be getting anything in stock.

Thanks in advance

I just checked Abu and it appears as though they have new stock (at least the Calgary location). I just ordered a little Kingz from them

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
I checked the website right before posting this and they were almost out of everything. They even have a banner on the top of the website so you can see at a glance what they do have in stock. That was not there before but it could just be a new feature that they're currently rolling out.

Reactions: frozencanuk
Just checked the US site for abu. That's a lot of sold out 😞. Maybe shipping from Canada won't be that bad. As for comparing tykables and Abu, I find them pretty comparable. The builders won't hold as much as the dino, but the fit is pretty similar (at least for me). Just remember to fluff the diaper

i just got some LB for the first time and I'm loving them. Putting them in my top 5 diapers.

Yeah, they are pretty similar. DinoRawrz plastic is slightly smoother/softer, but not by much. DR is also a slightly smaller fit IMO, but again not by much.

Back