Tykables Cammies Subliminal Messaging

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All,

So I bought into the Tykables Box thing (great deal btw, just couldn't continue due to my wanting to purchase other brands after three months), and in my last box I got two bags of "Cammies". I was hoping I wouldn't get them, because although I love guns and hunting, I'm against the current gun culture (I am an owner btw). So, they were the first ones I opened out of the case (I also got a full case of Camelot, which I really, really appreciated--thanks @tykables). I was "prepping" it, and noticed a princess-looking woman in the camo. I had to laugh, as camo is supposed to be "manly", but there's a princess on the diaper! I will try and attach pics.

Also, sorry if I'm late to this game. I usually notice things last, so if there's already a post about this, etc etc etc.

Pics to big. Had to use links:

yeah there are some hidden images in the camo, but I am not sure if they are subliminal messaging.

I enjoy the cammies and enjoyed the army men kinda hidden the print, always felt like an easy where’s Waldo.

I can see how that does resemble a princess though, either way enjoy them!

Reactions: Chosen and littledub1955
It's not a princess but a soldier in salute... There's also a helicopter in there 😉

Reactions: Chosen, RedPandaDL, littledub1955 and 5 others
LOL they do look like they're wearing big princess dresses XD
It's army men tho to go with the camo theme

Reactions: Chosen, TigerDL, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Army men.

Princess army men. :p

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
A man named Sue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, OmiOMy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Aby said:
yeah there are some hidden images in the camo, but I am not sure if they are subliminal messaging.
They're saying you should feel like a princess when wearing our products. If you don't, go buy Depends! 🤣

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
JaysonTheRegressor said:
LOL they do look like they're wearing big princess dresses XD
It's army men tho to go with the camo theme
Reminds me of Family Guy when Peter joins the military and we see him wearing a clown outfit and says Ha! You guys are idiots. The enemies going to be looking for army guys. I'll be practically invisible

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955 and DLForever99999
Lumosillustrati said:
It's not a princess but a soldier in salute... There's also a helicopter in there 😉
Yes I agree with this although he does look like he's wearing a skirt, but I think that's mere because its the same colour as the soldier .

Lol, wow, that's a soldier?! That was the last thing on my mind, which may say more about me than the diaper, lol.
Looks way more like a princess to me. And where's the helicopter?

xtrabulk said:
Lol, wow, that's a soldier?! That was the last thing on my mind, which may say more about me than the diaper, lol.
Looks way more like a princess to me. And where's the helicopter?
Just above him a little to the right

I agree about disliking gun culture. But I don’t regard nonfunctional camo as being anything but a fashion statement. Of course if you want to go running across the planet Pandora in naught but your nappied ass, these might provide some protection… and they might help you keep from being seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955
I seen a saluting soldier holding a blankie, and couldn't really see the princess in it.

NinjaPizza said:
Army men.

Princess army men. :p
Don't ask, don't tell!

Love these subtle touches, I haven't bought Cammies yet but they are in my cart.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Last edited:
  • Love
A diaper with a Rorschach Test. Marketing Genius! What's next? Do you see a blue diaper or a gold diaper? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xtrabulk, Aby, iPad and 1 other person
DLForever99999 said:
A diaper with a Rorschach Test. Marketing Genius! What's next? Do you see a blue diaper or a gold diaper? 🤣
Hahahaha this is the first thing I thought when I started reading!!!!!!! A Rorschach test!!!!! Beat me to it! Too funny

Khaymen said:
A man named Sue
"How do you do?" A song lyric many would not have gotten..........:)

I just bought a 2 pack sampler of Cammies - these pictures posted are hilarious...I am going to check mine out. The helicopter was really an eye-opener!

Back