Tykable blue cammies

Dlhnt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wanted to share that the blue Camo tykable diapers are crazy absorbent as well as comfortable and soft and thing feels like crotch is in a cloud. 😋

Reactions: theancientmariner, HereWeGo2169, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
If I recall correctly arnt all the tykables essentially the same diaper but with different prints?

Arealcorncob said:
If I recall correctly arnt all the tykables essentially the same diaper but with different prints?
The Animooz and Unicorns are both 7500, the Overnights, Camelots, Waddlers, Cammies Blue, and Cammies Pink are all 7000, but will be upgraded to 7500 as we do more production runs. The Little Builders are 5000. The Animooz is a cloth backed product that use a full plastic construction under the cloth layer for more strength while the Little Builders uses a slightly thinner gauge as our Toddler Tough plastic that we called Baby Butter to distinguish the difference. So there are many similarities but also some differences depending on a few factors.

Reactions: theancientmariner and dogboy
Arealcorncob said:
I believe so

Back